Emerald Griffey Max I's For the Summer! (EDIT Pic Up)

my spikes back from baseball
pimp.gif

2ns41g6.jpg

23tmduf.jpg

My order just came in. Imo these shoes aren't all that hot.they look better on the internet to me. when I opened the box these joints didn't really look all that hot . I might sell my pair. They looked really cheap and the green color don't pop at all.

My order just came in. Imo these shoes aren't all that hot.they look better on the internet to me. when I opened the box these joints didn't really look all that hot . I might sell my pair. They looked really cheap and the green color don't pop at all.

Originally Posted by Young Christin

Really? I thought the exact opposite man. After waiting for them for so long, for some reason I was debating copping when they dropped a couple weeks ago. Saw them in person and it sealed the deal. I thought they looked better in person if anything, and thought the green looked great... it's not really meant to "pop" like a neon. What kind of color were you expecting? And as for cheap, I dunno man. They seem pretty identical to the other Griffey 1's which are (in my opinion) one of the better quality Nike Sportswear releases in the last few years.

Really? I thought the exact opposite man. After waiting for them for so long, for some reason I was debating copping when they dropped a couple weeks ago. Saw them in person and it sealed the deal. I thought they looked better in person if anything, and thought the green looked great... it's not really meant to "pop" like a neon. What kind of color were you expecting? And as for cheap, I dunno man. They seem pretty identical to the other Griffey 1's which are (in my opinion) one of the better quality Nike Sportswear releases in the last few years.

Originally Posted by Weatherman

Compared to the og's they do feel a bit cheap...sligh a bit t off but i guess you cant complain with a retro from over 10years ago.

Originally Posted by Weatherman

Compared to the og's they do feel a bit cheap...sligh a bit t off but i guess you cant complain with a retro from over 10years ago.

The emerald is kinda dull looking.I wasn't expecting them to be neon bright but they could've been better.

word, kinda agree. they weren't in stores around here (I'm in the boonies atm) so I had to cop from NDC. The emerald kind of threw me off because it seemed like it popped more in the pics. Having said that, I'm still happy with them. Dope shoe.

The emerald is kinda dull looking.I wasn't expecting them to be neon bright but they could've been better.

word, kinda agree. they weren't in stores around here (I'm in the boonies atm) so I had to cop from NDC. The emerald kind of threw me off because it seemed like it popped more in the pics. Having said that, I'm still happy with them. Dope shoe.

In pics the emerald color looks dope.when I opened the box I was like #$! lol.its not a bad shoe,its just too much hype around the shoe since Nike finally retroed them. It's just a dull shoe, but I'm glad to see everybody get their emerald griffeys.

In pics the emerald color looks dope.when I opened the box I was like #$! lol.its not a bad shoe,its just too much hype around the shoe since Nike finally retroed them. It's just a dull shoe, but I'm glad to see everybody get their emerald griffeys.

I love my pair. They fit me great and the quality is on point. Kind of wish the outline of the swoosh on the back was red, but I might try and do that myself..

Always wanted these since I was a kid and Griffey to used to come to the Jake to play, but of course we couldn't afford them. Got em' now. Middle finger to my old life
laugh.gif

I love my pair. They fit me great and the quality is on point. Kind of wish the outline of the swoosh on the back was red, but I might try and do that myself..

Always wanted these since I was a kid and Griffey to used to come to the Jake to play, but of course we couldn't afford them. Got em' now. Middle finger to my old life
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
 Had me rollin sun hahaha

Back
Top Bottom