Eminem AJ2 "The Way I Am"

I still can't believe that we have no new information on these yet. What happened to all of the people who knew all of the fake info they gave us?

the circus that is the eminem air jordan 2. when will we get some info!?! i don't want to miss out on this release. anyone? anyone? bueller?

I'm glad there is so much hate for this shoe......so if they release it'll be easier for us on here who actually have some good taste to cop. It'sfunny because all these haters say what they say and are the first ones in line or on the computer tryna get the kickz they hated on.

Originally Posted by addicted2icysoles23

I'm glad there is so much hate for this shoe......so if they release it'll be easier for us on here who actually have some good taste to cop. It's funny because all these haters say what they say and are the first ones in line or on the computer tryna get the kickz they hated on.

word

So end of the month is here and we have yet to get any NEW info ... The only thing I can make out of this was that they were going to drop before November.Lets wait and see, we still have some odd 18 hours left in the day. I doubt they would drop them tonight , but you never know .

Maybe 313 = 31st at 3 p.m.?

I am just stabbing in the dark at this point (that kind of sounds like after the bars closed during my undergrad days...)

Originally Posted by Bo55Diesel

Maybe 313 = 31st at 3 p.m.?

I am just stabbing in the dark at this point (that kind of sounds like after the bars closed during my undergrad days...)

I was guessing 3:13 pm myself.

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Wow we are taking this 313 theme to the extreme lets just wait it out folks

lol Thats what Im sayin
ohwell.gif

well my guess is they might release it 313th day of 2008 which is next Saturday Nov. 8, 2008.. but i dont know, just a guess..

Originally Posted by marqueemark

well my guess is they might release it 313th day of 2008 which is next Saturday Nov. 8, 2008.. but i dont know, just a guess..

good thought .... i dont see why not ....

Back
Top Bottom