Eminem AJ2 "The Way I Am"

i hope i get a pair...i hope i get a pair...i hope i get a pair...this release is killing me. eminem, if you're reading this thread, private message mewith the info. haha

Pure speculation on my part....

But something tells me this will release sometime on Tuesday...a week after the initial book release.
wink.gif

Im beggining to thing that these shoes WERE STRICTLY MADE FOR EM. JUST LIKE THE 4's..

Originally Posted by djaward

Im beggining to thing that these shoes WERE STRICTLY MADE FOR EM. JUST LIKE THE 4's..
na, it should be releasing on flight club.. thats what paul rosenberg wrote in his blog and him being Em's manager I'd take his word forit

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

Originally Posted by djaward

na, it should be releasing on flight club.. thats what paul rosenberg wrote in his blog and him being Em's manager I'd take his word for it

Nike Customer Service already confirmed it's going to release and the # of pairs, just won't give a date since it's a Quickstrike. My guess is thatsince Em's area code is 313, 313 pairs, that it would release at 3:13 am or pm, whichever day. Just a hunch.

Back
Top Bottom