Eminem AJ2 "The Way I Am"

Originally Posted by Mannchyld

Like I said take it for what it's worth. I have no reason to lie. This is why people with real info never post.
a str8 up.....any info would help.........and maybe u could help me with a sz 8 or 8.5 em iv .......that go's for anyone......i need a eminemiv ....
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by tellyjesko1023

Like I said take it for what it's worth. I have no reason to lie. This is why people with real info never post.
a str8 up.....any info would help.........and maybe u could help me with a sz 8 or 8.5 em iv .......that go's for anyone......i need a eminem iv ....
embarassed.gif

don't we all...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by tellyjesko1023

a str8 up.....any info would help.........and maybe u could help me with a sz 8 or 8.5 em iv .......that go's for anyone......i need a eminem iv ....
embarassed.gif

don't we all...
eyes.gif

yeah we do.....getting a hold of a pair aint hard its the sz that kills me....so when these 2s drop anyone that comes across a sz 8 get @ me...

*hits refresh on the flight club page for the 673rd time*

*only sees the aj3 fusion, aj5 mojj fusion, and the friggin t-shirt*

*debates throwing laptop out the window*

Originally Posted by howappealing

*hits refresh on the flight club page for the 673rd time*

*only sees the aj3 fusion, aj5 mojj fusion, and the friggin t-shirt*

*debates throwing laptop out the window*
calm down.. no-one said they were releasing the 21st.. it was all speculation... the book came out the 21st.. absolutely no-one said the shoescome out the same day

will there a be a notice a few days ahead at least or do we have to keep checking? and the price again is around 160ish?

I just hope they shoot us an e-mail or text message so when they drop we will be the first to know and I am not selling mines bc I, unlike some people actuallylike exclusive J's!

^^^ Same here .... i love them and cant wait to cop them .... ALL MINES , thats just the way I am ....

i keep seein that "coming soon" box and waitin for the 2's to pop up in it. i'm not really feelin the shoe but like the stigma behind it.

Originally Posted by veGAtts

the ones in the video seem nicer, depending on how much they want to OD on the text. Wasnt really feelin the grey area on the first pic.

PS - i wouldnt call him a horrible rapper, but i would call him one of the most overrated rappers ever.
Listen to his undergrounds before you bust his chops bro.

Back
Top Bottom