Eminem Retro 2: Flight Club Exclusive

yoo did any one check out that video on nicekicks when eminem talks about his shoe, and the concept behind it. just thought i would give the heads up

Originally Posted by rgriesi

For those that didn't believe...Paul Rosenberg has confirmed this on his blog...paulrosenblog.com

confirmed at $110
pimp.gif

possibly my first jordan this year... i hope everyone who wants it gets it.. not the people who want just to re-sell

I tried 2 txt FLIGHTCLUB to 23623 and my text wont go through. anymore help wit a membership anybody, much love.

WOW. I can't believe it's actually the 18th. Was hoping for the 19th. I gotta be at work at 5:30 that day and won't be anywhere near a computer. Ireally wanted this shoe. I'm feeling real
mad.gif
right now.

^^^ Same here .. I hope I can get off early and make it to a computer in time .. DAMN once again my HOPE is VERY SLIM , DAMN
And I really wanted to get them , Im still going to keep my fingers crossed , might just call in sick from work or something .

Originally Posted by Black23

yoo did any one check out that video on nicekicks when eminem talks about his shoe, and the concept behind it. just thought i would give the heads up
Here is that video from youtube:

anyone know a time for the release.
nike is usually around 2 am pacific time
but when the 15's came out it was 3 pm

Back
Top Bottom