Eminem Retro 2: Flight Club Exclusive

It's all backed up on the phones over at Nike...I got off the live chat a little bit ago and was able to confirm that my order went through and that theyare being processed right now...I'm putting these on as soon as they get to me, snow outside and all...Cannot wait...

^call they will tell you if your getting your pair or not

also no one will get there pairs tomorrow. Next day air does not ship on weekends(Nike Rep said that)...so Monday i guess we will see pics....

no confirmation email yet, (but i have not gotten cancellation email yet either)
estimated call back time from nike = 1:30 to 1:51 minutes.

suspense sucks.

Kickaddicted wrote:
Originally Posted by SINcereOne03

...13.5. Copped that so hopefully i can either sell or trade for my size 9.
grin.gif
13.5 for a 9?

i was also able to get a sz 13.5, but i need a sz 10 ... i know chances are low, but anyone out there is willing shoot me a PM.

just got done chatting with someone at nike and said my order is processing and congrats and should be shipping tonight with over night sz 10.5

Just got off the phone with nike. took them almost 2 hours to call back. told the guy the style number and he asked if they were the Eminems. i said yea and hesaid sold out! but i asked to just check bc SINcereOne03 got a pair. he did and THEY HAD A 12, 9 AND 17!
I got the sz12. i wear a 13 so its straight. got an email already. hope this comes through.
they still had the sz9 and 17 when i got off the phone. but you have to tell them to look it up. theyre told just to say sold out.
THANK YOU SINcereOne03 FOR THE UPDATE!!!!

Originally Posted by jlhope2

Just got off the phone with nike. took them almost 2 hours to call back. told the guy the style number and he asked if they were the Eminems. i said yea and he said sold out! but i asked to just check bc SINcereOne03 got a pair. he did and THEY HAD A 12, 9 AND 17!
I got the sz12. i wear a 13 so its straight. got an email already. hope this comes through.
they still had the sz9 and 17 when i got off the phone. but you have to tell them to look it up. theyre told just to say sold out.
yeah man...you musta been RIGHT before me...b/c i called and they said they had the same three sizes...tried to get the 12, but sold out...triedfor the 9...still waiting, hopefully it goes thru...congrats again to everyone who managed to scoop up a pair, and i hope nobody's orders getcancelled...few more days til a near impossible flight club release...thought this was bad???....

1800-806-nike. youll have to get called back though. 1 hour wait!!!
dude has the style number over^^^^^
congrats to whoever gets the other pairs.

theres a 8.5 going for $700
eek.gif

I wasnt gonna re-sell but DAMN! thats crazy and I got a sz9.5, itll prolly go for more
eek.gif

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

Just got off the phone with nike. took them almost 2 hours to call back. told the guy the style number and he asked if they were the Eminems. i said yea and he said sold out! but i asked to just check bc SINcereOne03 got a pair. he did and THEY HAD A 12, 9 AND 17!
yeah man...you musta been RIGHT before me...b/c i called and they said they had the same three sizes...tried to get the 12, but sold out...tried for the 9...still waiting, hopefully it goes thru...congrats again to everyone who managed to scoop up a pair, and i hope nobody's orders get cancelled...few more days til a near impossible flight club release...thought this was bad???....

yea prolly. sorry about that, i had to get my pair!! you talking about the finale 23s?

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

theres a 8.5 going for $700
eek.gif

I wasnt gonna re-sell but DAMN! thats crazy and I got a sz9.5, itll prolly go for more
eek.gif
juss sell a pair. n buy urself a nice rare pair of retro. i dont lyke resellers but u should do it.

lol nah man I aint no reseller but at that price id be an idiot not to
laugh.gif

I could buy a nice TV for my room if I sell this
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

yeah man...you musta been RIGHT before me...b/c i called and they said they had the same three sizes...tried to get the 12, but sold out...tried for the 9...still waiting, hopefully it goes thru...congrats again to everyone who managed to scoop up a pair, and i hope nobody's orders get cancelled...few more days til a near impossible flight club release...thought this was bad???....

yea prolly. sorry about that, i had to get my pair!! you talking about the finale 23s?

haha, its cool homie...i hope that sz 9 processes, got the email, just hope i dont get a cancellation email! and yeah thats what i was referring to

Back
Top Bottom