Eminem's New Video "We Made You" Droppin April 7th

laugh.gif

Didn't like the song after first listen...video really changes my perception but i can do without the voice.

Hope the album doesnt dissapoint!

Originally Posted by Bigavelli

roll.gif
HarlemToTheBronx wrote:

laugh.gif
@Dude making fun of himself in the Alf shirt.

eminem.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I caught that one as well. The song is a typical Em single, liked the Dre production. I'm actually interested to see how he will fair in this album.

I told y'all months ago this (the entire album) was gonna be wack. Em keeps making me put him down lower and lower on my list with each album he drops.

funny how some dudes are talkin about how bad they think the lead single is, but will buy the album and be blown away as usual

c'mon people, it's eminem. his lead singles usually are poppy/funny songs, but he goes in on his album cuts and 2nd and 3rd singles. it's the sameformula. don't hate

Originally Posted by Dan3429

"you think thats bad, you should hear the rest of my album"

Now Eminem has got me REALLY worried.
roll.gif

Of course this type of song was expected for his first single BUT I still hoped he would do something original instead. His voice on this makes it worse, thissong is bad and Crack A Bottle isn't much better...he has a lot of ground to make up now with the album.
tired.gif
The new single is better than 'Just Lose It' from Encore but thatisn't saying much lol.

The Marshall Mathers LP and The Eminem Show are classic albums.

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Oh yea on Renegades Eminem>>>>>Jay-Z

This has to be one of the dumbest arguments involving Eminem.

Who gives a $++% if he did better than Hov?... Does that mean Em >>>>> Hov?

Of Course it doesn't, so cut the malarkey.

Beans kills Jay on ALMOST EVERY song they do together, so does that mean Beans>>>>>Jay?

Yeah, and Drake kills Wayne every song THEY do together, does that mean Drake >>>>>>> Wayne?

*realizes what board this is*
nerd.gif

Nevermind, don't answer that.

the song is classic em....its the same type of first single he released on his first three albums...i know his album will be filled with good content so im notworried.

Originally Posted by damnneardeadstock

funny how some dudes are talkin about how bad they think the lead single is, but will buy the album and be blown away as usual

c'mon people, it's eminem. his lead singles usually are poppy/funny songs, but he goes in on his album cuts and 2nd and 3rd singles. it's the same formula. don't hate
Seriously....

Unless yall were just introduced to em for the first time.......i dont understand how you guys dont see the formula emhas been using since SSLP.

I thought My Name is...was %%@ and I never consider buying it until I heard the rest of the CD in my friends whip.
sick.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Relax.......#+$@
smh.gif

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by damnneardeadstock

c'mon people, it's eminem. his lead singles usually are poppy/funny songs, but he goes in on his album cuts and 2nd and 3rd singles. it's the same formula. don't hate
Seriously....

Unless yall were just introduced to em for the first time.......i dont understand how you guys dont see the formula em has been using since SSLP.

I thought My Name is...was %%@ and I never consider buying it until I heard the rest of the CD in my friends whip.
sick.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Relax.......#+$@
smh.gif

Word.

Nt is mad cuz Em is just being Em and having fun.

This song is a breath of fresh air amongst the current market.

has anyone even paid attention to the meaning of the chorus???? ... everyone raising a fuss about a song that is BLATANTLY obvious in its intentions

This is the $%@% im talkin about with eminem. Excuses are always handed out to him. When Jay releases a new single it's im tired of the drug, money,girls talk, he's ten years removed, when is he gonna stop doing this. Same With 50. Yet when Em decides to drop this +!@%%!%! it's just em being em.

Back
Top Bottom