Eminem's New Video "We Made You" Droppin April 7th

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

theres absolutely NO WAY you can skip a song on reasonable doubt! to say so is blasphemous!!!!!!!!!!! lololololol

Yeh ok, RD falls off so hard after Can I Live its not even funny.

the only problem with em is that most people are so infatuated with hardcore gangster rap or what they think is hardcore gangster rap, that they cant"relate" to his content ... yet i would bet that over 90% of the people listening to ems music are closer to popping pills and having troubles withtheir mom, than they are to flipping a brick and busting caps in %%%*% ... countless people in this thread crying for em to stop the funny music, yet everyonecan understand and enjoy this song if they stop acting so "hard" ...

everyone knows kim k got some plastic surgery
everyone knows sarah palins situation
everyone knows amy winehouse is wacked
everyone knows jennifer aniston and britney spears and lindsay lohan etc... etc...

how many of yall have flipped a kilo of cocaine? so why is that music soooooo much better than this, especially when eminems flow/delivery/wordplay is LIGHTYEARS ahead of anything out?

Yeh ok, RD falls off so hard after Can I Live its not even funny.
sarcasm homie, sarcasm ...

Idk about all these people saying "oh you know how the first singles are" but this isnt @%@# is even decent!

People just don't like Em cause he white
laugh.gif

see i know thats your opinion, but in my opinion you are simply ignorant ... you may not like the idea/concept/purpose, but to say it isnt even decent isabsurd ... a lot of rap music has to do with how you ride a beat, your delivery, the way you put your words together, staying on topic etc... etc...

Originally Posted by GolfAlphaBravoEcho

Terrible.

You think his fans from 99 are still hanging in there?

Yeap, still here.

Wasnt too impressed with We Made You, but im still anticipating his album. Should be interesting.

Originally Posted by N3FF 3000

laugh.gif

soooo true though
laugh.gif
after a few listens, its better than just lose it which is a good thing........but typical em,catchy and funny as hell
laugh.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by N3FF 3000

laugh.gif
Believe it or not there's truth to that. It don't help that some of Em's rap feeds in to the stereotype of white ppl being weird nshhh. I don't relate to songs about rapin my moms and other +** like that
laugh.gif
Ol my white homey's get hyped when he spit +** like that tho. I chalk it up to when is on that shhh he's the white version of aBiggie/ODB/Hardcore rappers when they on their nasty sex killa shhh. Other ppl still haven't reconciled that and knock Em for it.

Originally Posted by TheStephZone

Co-producer of Relapse, Dawaun Parker,

"I feel compelled to remind ya'll. Relapse is an ill, dark album. Ya'll know the formula. Just be patient."

Dunno what you guys were expecting. It's been known it was gonna be a celeb bashing typical Slim Shady single. 2nd single is always heat. Lyrically, this is really on point as well for this type of song.

there you go to all the haters saying Relapse will be just as bad as Encore. If the Co-producer of the CD is sayin its just in the formula and that the CD is"ill and dark" then we know that this song is just to get some radio play and get America hyped that Em is back just to get some publicity. Em hasbeen gone for years, he isnt going to come back with a weak cd. Relapse will live up to the hype.

song is aight
alot different from the other Zany First singles
I just cant stand his voice now
he's been sounding nasal since Em Show IMO and I've been wanting him to go back to his MMLP approach

Haha Eminem is the man. He knows just what he is doing. I listened to the song a few more times, and the beat and flow is ill. This is just the way Eminemattracts people into his music, he plays all parts of the field, serious and funny

This video is comedy.

Don't like the chorus too much right now tho but it will probably grow on me.

Im glad EM is back tho.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

You need Q-Tips if you think this is hot.

Rhyme scheme too complicated for ya huh? Not enough fake thuggin and slangin goin on for your taste? Sounds like you need the Q-tips, clean out the waxand actually listen, cuz there are MAYBE a handfull of people that can put words together like Em....

Originally Posted by J Burner

Rhyme scheme to complicated for ya huh? Not enough fake thuggin and slangin goin on for your taste? Sounds like you need the Q-tips, clean out the wax and actually listen, cuz there are MAYBE a handfull of people that can put words together like Em....
EXACTLY, dudes out here salty they not hearing the same ol Im tough and have money and guns
roll.gif
roll.gif
if you even listen carefully what em says is mad funny and cleverly put together, Em being an #@! and making fun of everybody as usual, I loveit
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by J Burner

Rhyme scheme to complicated for ya huh? Not enough fake thuggin and slangin goin on for your taste? Sounds like you need the Q-tips, clean out the wax and actually listen, cuz there are MAYBE a handfull of people that can put words together like Em....
Nah fam, thats not it.

the beat is trash
the flow is terrible
and the whole idea of the song is horrible

Thats all in my opinion though.

and I dont only listen to 'thuggin and slangin' when I listen to hip-hop.
laugh.gif

^WACK , you acting like Em aint done this before, and they ALL have been hits
laugh.gif

and for the record everyone who was like he's a fat bum fallback, no %%%% but dude is in shape
laugh.gif

just cant wait for the album man, SHADY IS BACK
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the beat is trash
the flow is terrible
i know opinions are like butt holes ... but damn homie you have a weird ear for music ...

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

the beat is trash
the flow is terrible
i know opinions are like butt holes ... but damn homie you have a weird ear for music ...

I'm def not the only one who thinks this about the song
nerd.gif

how is the flow terrible?

how should he have done it?

IDK son, not like that
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom