Eminem's New Video "We Made You" Droppin April 7th

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by ShoEPimP702

it grew on me.
This is the first single I like from him from the get go. All his other silly singles took a while for me to tolerate. I hoping this ablum is on the level of MMLP EM Show

**Puts on MMLP EM Show on iPod**
*fixed
-The Juice

Originally Posted by JsindaA

Video is
laugh.gif

Song is
grin.gif

video makes the song better. corny song was expected. sad thing is em does this messing around, and a lot of artists now have corny songs like this on theradio all day for real
sick.gif

Em needs to stop following this pattern of wack singles that sound like the "circus" type stuff. He is on his UNTOUCHABLE status when he does songslike Stan, Sing for the Moment, Lose Yourself, etc.

Can't really get some of you NTers ........... song has youtube and all those gossip sites written all over it ...... but I gotta agree the verses gonnaget hella annoying

you can hate the act, but dude is consistent with it and his method has worked for him ... he has the same type of song on mmlp and sslp ... this will fitright in on the radio with soulja boy and all those females

edit...

if yall listen to the words em is seriously on another level that no one is touching right now ... im not talking about content by any means but just the wayhe puts together words to say what he wants to is amazing ... only problem is, dude isnt talkin about drugs/jail/guns/death ... yet lol

hes still got it ...

Alot of people forgot...

In middle school, when the MMLP came out, everyone was rockin to the Real Slim Shady hard.

Nowadays, everyone from that era is a internet blogger that forgot what fun music is.

It's a typical catchy Em 1st single for the kids, females, mainstream America.

The rest of the album won't be. Yet people are complaining that he makes another song joking around, yet how many songs does someone like Jeezy have talkinbout the streets? Em only has 1 or 2 commercial songs on each album to appeal to that fan base of mainstream America.

Originally Posted by TheStephZone

Alot of people forgot...

In middle school, when the MMLP came out, everyone was rockin to the Real Slim Shady hard.

Nowadays, everyone from that era is a internet blogger that forgot what fun music is.

The rest of the album won't be. Yet people are complaining that he makes another song joking around, yet how many songs does someone like Jeezy have talkin bout the streets? Em only has 1 or 2 commercial songs on each album to appeal to that fan base of mainstream America.
QFTMFT!!!
pimp.gif

sick.gif
I knew *#@* was going to be corny but it's still
sick.gif
. The Real Slim Shady was at least decent IMO, this was straight garbage. I still got faith in thealbum tho, so I guess I'll just have to wait...

man listen again and watch the video ... that @!#+ is funny people how he put kim k in a buzz saw and money came out lmao

Typical corny childish humor from Em...+%!%$+ still gonna eat this up though.

Em could literally release anything and it'll go plat.

What do you guys expect...i dont get it yall think he was going to come out with a single like the way i am or lose yourself? It's funny that's how hisfirst singles are always are...smh at some of yall

Originally Posted by solesavage

I was expecting something terrible, but its not bad.

I was really thinking this was going to be the worst single ever from some of the comments, but I actually like it.

The rest of the album won't be. Yet people are complaining that he makes another song joking around, yet how many songs does someone like Jeezy have talkin bout the streets? Em only has 1 or 2 commercial songs on each album to appeal to that fan base of mainstream America

Thank you
pimp.gif
. I honestly don't think Eminem will make 2 bad albums ina row.

sherwin100s wrote:
TheStephZone wrote:
Alot of people forgot...

The rest of the album won't be. Yet people are complaining that he makes another song joking around, yet how many songs does someone like Jeezy have talkin bout the streets? Em only has 1 or 2 commercial songs on each album to appeal to that fan base of mainstream America.
QFTMFT!!!
pimp.gif

I don't want to hear that...
I remeber when Just Lose It dropped and everyone was saying don't worry its the first single and the album will be better...but that *!%+ ended up beingstraight trash...
Puke...
1st single...
Rainman...
Big Weenie...
*+# Like that...
Just Lose It...
One Shot 2 shot...
All corny stupid songs that wanted commercial appeal...
Dude goes missing for 4 years and he comes back wit this trash?
How do I know he won't pull the same #!*$$!%# like he did wit Encore...
I could only judge the man by his last piece of work...

Song is ok, I was expecting something catchy / humorous to kick off the album like that. (Just like in years past)
Vid is
roll.gif

we all know he alllllllways drops the same type of song/video for the single....

i ain't mad...

i know the album gonna be
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom