Empire New series in Fox

hella reach 
laugh.gif

might as well say theyre just the same because they were both in prison 
laugh.gif

rosie has pull? intimidation? she said that but ya didnt even see her "boss up" on anyone and who did she (rosie) intimidate?

ya not "explaining" anything, u just givin off ur impression of the show like its a fact 
mean.gif

reading  reaching way too much into it, jus call it ur opinion and call it day

Dawg Alicia keys look so amazing b!!! Sheesh she so fine she outchea turning gay ****** straight! Wow! :rofl:

I don't think I saw Alicia in the previews for next weeks episode. The writers better not try to act like that never happened... :lol:

Finally caught up....in the words of something I read on the internet..."nobody's that gay"

some women just too fine

^Word.

Once Is aw Vivica show up as Cookie's sister I started thinking why wasn't the 3rd sister somebody famous who at least use to be a good actor too? :smh:

Vivica acting like she in a tyler perry stage play

Alicia ...... woooooooo

This show is beyond soap opera we creeping into telenovela territory now

Only catch this show when my wife watches it and wants to spend time together when the kids are sleep :rolleyes I can't rock w/ it, never could. It feels over the top for no reason every time I watch it.

That's because it IS over the top...it's like the story COULD be legit but they do too much on purpose

Show is still poo. Best thing out of season 1 and 2 is Alicia Keys' appearance. Damn she look good i dont think shes ever looked that good before.

That whole Lyon family is weak.

This ***** Charlemagne :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: :lol: @ Lucious with "She fixed you?"

This is reality at it's finest. Only in hip hop would a stunt like that get pulled.

Last edited:
This aint the season finale. Just the winter/midseason finale. Really just the break for the winter.

Show probably coming in Jan. or Feb.

Back
Top Bottom