Empire New series in Fox

Am I the only that thinks Anika looks fire in the scenes where she barely has any make up on? But when she's caked up I don't be feeling her at all lol

That rap battle was so whack or at least one sided even though Gatz bars weren't disrespectful enough for me.

I think one of them could've had a bigger impact if they went a caapella for a 16 like most smack battles. I didn't like them trying out verses for their crews to get gassed up. That **** was so whack.

I saw what they were going for this ep but I feel like they failed.

:lol: @ Lucius being honest about wanting to control everybody with Andre. Aint bother to handle him at all.

Anika pregnant by such a lame :smh:

Last edited:
So real talk
Has the show gotten any better
Stopped watching after the Chris rock episode
The show just seemed so wack to me
It's like first season was a success
But now they throwing a bunch of RAcoon stuff into the show
And like it's being ran by a white dude that either really thinks this how blacks get down
Or by a Uncle Tom black dude
The show seemed like a damn real life version of the movie bamboozled :smh:
Btw did they ever even elaborate more on cookie cousin DYIN in like the first episode last season
As well as the uncle
Seemed like they killed then and just moved on :lol:

So real talk
And like it's being ran by a white dude that either really thinks this how blacks get down
Btw did they ever even elaborate more on cookie cousin DYIN in like the first episode last season
As well as the uncle

That's because it is. The co-creator and showrunner are both white.

Last edited:
So real talk
As well as the uncle

That's because it is. The co-creator and showrunner are both white.
Plus he's an actor that I think most of us recognize. Plays a lot of lame roles :lol:

IT should be said I assume Lee Daniels has put his vision on this show a lot. It's the reason why dude came to him to make the show.

Man this is empire lmao I don't care about no bars. I'm talking about the story of the show.

It's like they try so hard to make Hakeem take the L it's starting to get corny.

Last edited:
Why? Son is such a lame and fraud.

Fake tough guy act is in full effect.

We also saw the ***** in him again this ep talking about he gonna snitch on his momma to his dad. Cookie called it out once he threatened it. Snitch ***** *** *****.

Last edited:
It's all corny. Lame *** writing if anything. The kidnapping thing was AWFUL. I don't get why they make him into that character it doesn't make the show any better

They probably made him lose so the chick can get mad and do something to him like get him seriously hurt or whatever to create some drama.

hakeem "won" the battle tho right?

i mean in real life she ate his dinner but in terms of the story on the show he "won" right?

Yeah I guess he won. Everybody was chanting his name at the end after he pulled that stunt with smashing his last name in lights :rolleyes

She definitely said worse but at the end even Lucius accepted it as a loss and even said Cookie won the bet.

They should've at least made them do it acapella. That wasn't a damn battle.
mean.gif

It's a damn tv show... :lol: boys was really outchea watching that battle for bars :rofl: y'all really got excited huh when they announced the battle [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

If it's a show that's partially based on a hip-hop lifestyle then yes... I'm expecting bars. I'm rockin with the show for the hell of it, but when I hear things like that whack *** "boom boom boom boom, bang bang bang bang" I just shake my head. This is supposed to be a dude who has a vice grip on the rap game, yet he's writing pre-school material and thinking its fire lol

Back
Top Bottom