Empire New series in Fox

Every time I see that "artist" I think he is Tom Green 
roll.gif

I thought Andre's wife was lying from the jump about being pregnant. And every time somebody mentions it, her whole demeanor changes.

Andre is gonna find out she's lying and go back to being crazy. I can see it now :lol:

I thought Andre's wife was lying from the jump about being pregnant. And every time somebody mentions it, her whole demeanor changes.

Andre is gonna find out she's lying and go back to being crazy. I can see it now
laugh.gif
This is how I've been. Didn't she bring up the pregnant after they killed the dude in season 1 or was that before? I can't remember.

Andre is gonna find out she's lying and go back to being crazy. I can see it now :lol:

This is how I've been. Didn't she bring up the pregnant after they killed the dude in season 1 or was that before? I can't remember.

She definitely brought it up after the death.. Andre was going to turn himself in and that's when she told him..

Was there not a scene where Rhonda went to the doctor and was told the baby was a boy and then Andre went back and told Lucius it was a boy? or did i imagine that? :nerd:

That's the only reason I aint say she may have been lying about being pregnant from the beginning.

:rofl: @ this dusty old "artist" trying to suck off anybody. I know that actor from other stuff. It's funny cuz it's like he's fallen from grace that he out there just turning tricks cuz he got permanently zooted on some bad weed.

Master Zik Master Zik Bruh, for the last 2 weeks I been strugglin to remember where I know that artist from? WHAT IS IT?!
I know dude from Buffy the Vampire Slayer :lol: He's been in a lot of tv shows and a few movies since though.

His name is Adam Busch

View media item 1758077

Son does look like a mix of Tom Green and Tobey Maguire :lol:

boy this writing is terrible. what kind of kidnapping was that?

you get kidnapped, hit with a gun and the first thing you do is go have sex?

That captive scene made no sense. Dudes were pouring bleach in an oil drum but there is no body to dispose of

Last edited:
I was so confused by that man :lol:
I'm heading his near death experience got to him.
Are they trying to put a spin on it and say he losing his hearing now or something?

Old promoter dude got a crazy scheme going on. Lucious better get that lawyer of his on the case to counter him lol

An ep mostly focusing on Hakeem, meh.

I did initially think the kidnapping was more than just ransom. I like that it's actually this promoter guy scheming with his goons. I just wish Lucius had Thirsty Rollins handle these dudes instead of paying up.

I didn't get right away the kidnapping experience had him shook and rattled his confidence. The scenes where he was acting weird made me think he had got some fast acting syphilis from Anika somehow the way he couldn't hear properly :x :lol:

Thought they was about to give him the condition Lucius never really had :lol: I don't care for dude so none of his character development mattered to me. The brother bonding was cool.

Liked watching Andre get Gutta Records in shape with the artists. I gotta say on a side note, they get Timbaland one of the dopest producers in hip hop to make the beats and songs I assume but whoever is writing the rap lyrics need to get fired. They need to get real ghost writers ASAP. These fake rappers and Lucius got nothing but struggle raps and if these dudes are real rappers and I just aint never heard of them :stoneface: I know that chick Gatz is a real rapper but these other dudes I've seen on this show since S1 are whack.

Lee is trolling with hinting at a Precious romance and even showing a Precious sex scene. Talking about she getting all her walls touched :smh: :lol:

The show needs more Anika :evil:

I like how the show is getting some of my fav small time tv (and movie) actors. This dude playing this gay entertainment marketing brand guy was homey hunting dudes from Prison Break and been a few movies. The show balances hip hop artists with actual good actors well.

That captive scene made no sense. Dudes were pouring bleach in an oil drum but there is no body to dispose of
It was for their clothes.

They were that cautious just in case the cops or FEDs got involved.

Last edited:
havent watched but i heard hakeem might have gotten raped. please tell me thats not true. i cant continue on if they let me dude get raped :x

havent watched but i heard hakeem might have gotten raped. please tell me thats not true. i cant continue on if they let me dude get raped :x
Nah man :rofl: he mighta got some kitty (*hint hint*), but dude surely didn't get it poppin like that :lol:

I really cannot stand Hakeem.

Dude is that kid you went to an HBCU with who couldn't wait to start trappin out the apartment his parents are paying for.

I was hoping he got raped. Then I though he might've gotten stockholm and they convinced him he could be down with them. Then I just went back to hoping he got raped.

He really is the worst.

They made Lucious more likeable this season. He's just been trying to deal with how ridiculous everyone is.

Andre is going to run Gutta Records into the ground. He's full of himself and obviously has no taste in music or idea of what people like.

J Poppa is gonna end up like becoming a christian rapper, leaving Gabby, and quitting Gutta. He's gonna lose Gutta a bunch of money, and after he leaves he'll end up becoming mad successful in the Christian music scene. Andre's gonna be mad about it and go crazy.

I really can't stand Andre either. He should be way more humble considering what he's been through.

Dude is that kid you went to an HBCU with who couldn't wait to start trappin out the apartment his parents are paying for.

I was hoping he got raped. Then I though he might've gotten stockholm and they convinced him he could be down with them. Then I just went back to hoping he got raped.

He really is the worst.

They made Lucious more likeable this season. He's just been trying to deal with how ridiculous everyone is.

Andre is going to run Gutta Records into the ground. He's full of himself and obviously has no taste in music or idea of what people like.

J Poppa is gonna end up like becoming a christian rapper, leaving Gabby, and quitting Gutta. He's gonna lose Gutta a bunch of money, and after he leaves he'll end up becoming mad successful in the Christian music scene. Andre's gonna be mad about it and go crazy.

I really can't stand Andre either. He should be way more humble considering what he's been through.

I feel the same way. This show is so damn corny. But Hakeem gotta be the corniest dude to ever grace TV. Clown *** *****.

Also, these songs are so damn dated. The beat that Luscious played for Hakeem and shorty sounded straight outta 2002.

I just imagined throwback jerseys, durags, wristbands, pinwheel fitteds, platinum long chains, and cristal :lol:

Last edited:

He really is the worst.

I think Hakeem did get raped. Once he was released he straight for Anika. But why not his parents or brothers ? I think he did it to prove his manhood. And plus he didn't want anyone (including the doctor) to know what happended to him. And that would also explain the cuts on his back. Knowing Lee Daniels and his affinity for going to extremes to prove a point plot wise, he most likely will take that leap in the story.

Because honestly, who the hell develops PTSD from being kidnapped for 5 minutes and you supposed to be a hardcore rapper?

Pretty sure the cuts on his back was from some rough sex with Boo Boo Kitty Child

Pretty sure the cuts on his back was from some rough sex with Boo Boo Kitty Child
That's what I was thinking too. The writers really screwed that whole kidnapping thing up badly. This is small, but I hate how ,during his performance, he was looking lost & confused until it was his time to rap. That's when he went full Hakeem as if he wasn't worried about nothing.  Did they even bring up the part with the fake Rihanna chick getting her stuff stolen? I think the same crew that kidnapped Hakeem did that as well.

I really want to see what the older son does with Gutta Records or whatever it's called. Knowing him, he'll change the name of the label to something religious then give all of the thug rappers the boot.  Funny how you can get a deal with him by just saying that you're willing to rap about the Lord. lol

Back
Top Bottom