Employee Appreciation May 14-16!

hvpe6g.jpg

all copped for $85

Now for a discount minus a $10 tip or whatever ain't bad...what's funny to me is how you start off by saying "be ready to tip my friend and dont be cheap"...like who do you know asks for a tip and says something like that. I don't mind tipping for anyone going out of their way to do something me, but I wouldn't give a dime to a person who serious had that type of attitude.
When I say dont be cheap I mean "be ready to pay for the damn shipping costs, paypal fees and 9.25% of taxes on the shoes and shipping"

does anyone have a possible valid arguement? NO.

i would like to say taking the context of the "dont be cheap" statement in combination with the preceding statement "be ready to to my friendAND dont be cheap" to read as referring to the tip and not all the other stuff you just said....im just saying.

9.25% for tax of shoes AND shipping? you are taxing shipping too? damn, i hope uncle sam sees that.

all i copped was like 5 Nike tees, a fitted and a couple packs of Nike socks. kept it real light this time. wasnt anything i wanted.

blackcat, i'm pretty sure he means the tax he pays to buy the shoes. Say if a shoe is $150, don't come in here expecting to get them shipped to you for$85. Like for here, sales tax is 9%, so if the shoe is $150, it is $75 with half off, plus tax, roughly $82, plus tip, roughly $92, plus shipping, dependingwhere you live, around $100 to $105.

i hate it when i go shopping on 50 off weekend and cant find anything at the mall!! hope everybody else has better luck than i did. oh well, gonna try towneast mall tomorrow and hope for better results.

Picked up some Navy/Orange Flight 95's, couple hats, and a few t shirts today. On vacation to Mall of America during 50 is
pimp.gif
. Might go back tomorrow and graba acouple more pairs if I see anything Ineed...

All I picked up was some Kobe IV for 30% off

NOTHING worth getting besides a dodger jersey but I have that. Huge lack of fitteds, nothing I dont have. Champs is the best when it comes to fitteds.

I want a gshock, who wants to help me out? ill return the favor with something else. PM me

im still on the fence for a G-Shock. probably think about that today while im @ work til i get out

anyone from south jersey working today?

otherwise i shouldnt have a hard time just throwing a few bucks an employees way right?

Back
Top Bottom