Employee Appreciation May 14-16!

I can just see HOH now ...

_42869695_riot_ap416.jpg

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

it would be rediculous for me to expect them to do all that driving and using their hook up for free, and as a seller unless i was selling a bunch of pairs i wouldn't go through all the hassle just to make a couple of bucks.
Glad to see there's still some people that think logically.
I've only dealt with straight up G's on here -- they never hesitate to look out for me, and I never have to ask for a "tip" or "PayPal fees".
That's why they keep getting heat from me; and I'm MORE than happy to keep on providing.
glasses.gif

Flawless transactions FTW.

yeah most of the people i dealt with were cool, but one idiot had to mess it up for everyone. i used to tell people if they wanted the discount that iwanted $10 per every $100 spent and they had to come meet me at my job in the mall with cash in hand and a list of stuff they wanted. i would take my break andgo to footlocker, footaction, and champs and get their stuff..

this one dude just gave me a bad vibe from the begining because he was acting unreasonable. i was at my job and the store was packed and he came in talked tome and i told him wait until the store dies down and my coworker comes back from break because i don't wanna leave my other coworker here by himself. twominutes later he's asking how much longer it was going to be any why couldn't we go now. i just proceeded to ignore him after that. when my coworkerfinally got back i clock out to take my break and when we get outside the store i tell him to give me his list of stuff and the money. his list had a fewexcluded items on it and he gave me a credit card
laugh.gif
i just toldhim straight up that although i told him the exclusion list earlier and i told him he had to pay cash but it seemed like he intentionally did the exactopposite. i made him go withdraw cash from the atm machine and i proceeded to go down to get his stuff, and it got worse from there. before going in i told himto wait outside because i don't want the manager to think i'm hooking everybody up. well after i get the shoes he comes in and is like let me look atthe shoes to make sure they have no glue stains on them, i ended up getting real pissed off and told him to go outside and look at them when he gets them.everything came out to $193. he tried to haggle on the tip and only give me $10 even though it was damn near close to $200 and he was so much of a hassle todeal with so i pulled a not so nice move and told him since he made things so difficult and such a hassle that i'm taking $20 since i rounded $193 off to$200 plus another $10 for the hassle he caused me and how inconsiderate he was. dude was frail and short and i woulda beat the bejesus out of him if hecomplained but he didn't but still after that incident i only hook up my friends and thats it.

dude was frail and short and i woulda beat the bejesus out of him if he complained but he didn't but still after that incident i only hook up my friends and thats it.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Well, lesson learned, then. Always trust your "gut instinct" (they call it an "instinct" for a reason).
glasses.gif

Good luck on your future transactions.

Anyone with a hookup in Cincinnati area, let me know. I have no problem tipping and would prefer to stay local if possible. Thanks.

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

it would be rediculous for me to expect them to do all that driving and using their hook up for free, and as a seller unless i was selling a bunch of pairs i wouldn't go through all the hassle just to make a couple of bucks.
Glad to see there's still some people that think logically.
I've only dealt with straight up G's on here -- they never hesitate to look out for me, and I never have to ask for a "tip" or "PayPal fees".
That's why they keep getting heat from me; and I'm MORE than happy to keep on providing.
glasses.gif

Flawless transactions FTW.

yeah most of the people i dealt with were cool, but one idiot had to mess it up for everyone. i used to tell people if they wanted the discount that i wanted $10 per every $100 spent and they had to come meet me at my job in the mall with cash in hand and a list of stuff they wanted. i would take my break and go to footlocker, footaction, and champs and get their stuff..

this one dude just gave me a bad vibe from the begining because he was acting unreasonable. i was at my job and the store was packed and he came in talked to me and i told him wait until the store dies down and my coworker comes back from break because i don't wanna leave my other coworker here by himself. two minutes later he's asking how much longer it was going to be any why couldn't we go now. i just proceeded to ignore him after that. when my coworker finally got back i clock out to take my break and when we get outside the store i tell him to give me his list of stuff and the money. his list had a few excluded items on it and he gave me a credit card
laugh.gif
i just told him straight up that although i told him the exclusion list earlier and i told him he had to pay cash but it seemed like he intentionally did the exact opposite. i made him go withdraw cash from the atm machine and i proceeded to go down to get his stuff, and it got worse from there. before going in i told him to wait outside because i don't want the manager to think i'm hooking everybody up. well after i get the shoes he comes in and is like let me look at the shoes to make sure they have no glue stains on them, i ended up getting real pissed off and told him to go outside and look at them when he gets them. everything came out to $193. he tried to haggle on the tip and only give me $10 even though it was damn near close to $200 and he was so much of a hassle to deal with so i pulled a not so nice move and told him since he made things so difficult and such a hassle that i'm taking $20 since i rounded $193 off to $200 plus another $10 for the hassle he caused me and how inconsiderate he was. dude was frail and short and i woulda beat the bejesus out of him if he complained but he didn't but still after that incident i only hook up my friends and thats it.
damn, thats hilarious haha...sorry to hear that tho

YO! That story is crazy. I wouldn't have fooled with dude at all. He might have had to drop me $50 for all that. DF!!!

I need some Adidas shelltoes for the summer. Hopefully someone at the Foot Locker I'm goin to tomorrow can hook me up with the 50%. I'll ask nicelylol.

Seriously...

Do dudes REALLY think people should go out of their way for FREE or the love of sneaks for everyone? I mean isn't it only right you give someone SOMETHINGfor their troubles? Dag. I told mustb he asked for too little in return for the hook up he gave me and I threw a lil something extra in for his troubles..

Its only right.

can anybody in the bay area hook me up with a pair of the zoom lebron soldiers??? i'll throw a lil extra in.. PM me

thanks

that story is wild crazy. people are ungrateful @ times i see. they dont understand sometimes even the littlest thing would help. i always try to hook my boyup w/ something, food,$$$, etc. last time gave him a couple brand new x360 games and a guitar. id also have pplz always asking me to get them stuff but nevereven shell stuff out to help the cause. its wild.

this one dude just gave me a bad vibe from the begining because he was acting unreasonable. i was at my job and the store was packed and he came in talked to me and i told him wait until the store dies down and my coworker comes back from break because i don't wanna leave my other coworker here by himself. two minutes later he's asking how much longer it was going to be any why couldn't we go now. i just proceeded to ignore him after that. when my coworker finally got back i clock out to take my break and when we get outside the store i tell him to give me his list of stuff and the money. his list had a few excluded items on it and he gave me a credit card
laugh.gif
i just told him straight up that although i told him the exclusion list earlier and i told him he had to pay cash but it seemed like he intentionally did the exact opposite. i made him go withdraw cash from the atm machine and i proceeded to go down to get his stuff, and it got worse from there. before going in i told him to wait outside because i don't want the manager to think i'm hooking everybody up. well after i get the shoes he comes in and is like let me look at the shoes to make sure they have no glue stains on them, i ended up getting real pissed off and told him to go outside and look at them when he gets them. everything came out to $193. he tried to haggle on the tip and only give me $10 even though it was damn near close to $200 and he was so much of a hassle to deal with so i pulled a not so nice move and told him since he made things so difficult and such a hassle that i'm taking $20 since i rounded $193 off to $200 plus another $10 for the hassle he caused me and how inconsiderate he was. dude was frail and short and i woulda beat the bejesus out of him if he complained but he didn't but still after that incident i only hook up my friends and thats it.
smh what an idiot.

RockDeep is even going in on this post, I hope this post wakes up 98% of you.

So this is only for the empliyees? customers can't get the 50% off? I kno its a stupid question but....... all yall saying .....oh umma get this and thatso im pretty sure all of yall don't work at footlocker.

yeah most of the people i dealt with were cool, but one idiot had to mess it up for everyone
same here...i've helped others out before but it only takes one to ruin it for everyone else...i hooked up someone on a previous 50% and dudedidnt give tip...i mean i didnt mind that he didnt tip cause he was a sneakerhead always wearing jordans and such...so to me it wasnt that big of a deal...plushe drove and everything so i didnt have to do much except use my discount...well, from the time i bought the shoes til the time we got back from the store,dude never once said thank you...i mean come on...is it that hard to say "good looking out" or "i appreciate it"...but no...no thankswhatsoever...he also worked for finishline so i figured if i hooked him up, he'll help me out with his discount...but dude didnt even offer me hisfinishline discount...so he just ruined it for himself...now i just keep my discount for me and my family and thats it

^^ lol exactly why i don't hook anyone up especially if you don't know them. The general public doesn't know the rules and when you tell them theexclusions they don't think its true. they want to test the waters. whateves. the tips of 10-15 bucks aint even worth it. When i tipped someone to help mei bought 500 worth of shoes and i tipped him a $40 at least that makes it worth while for him.

Back
Top Bottom