Entourage (final season 8 ) thread Vol. The End (9/11 10:30PM EST) SERIES FINALE =[

I gave in and watched Episode 7 because I realized I wouldn't be around Sunday night, so I figured I might as well watch it now.

eek.gif
pimp.gif
, I actually feel happy after watching it. Best episode of the season. I don't know why it took this long for a good episode in the season, but it was worth the wait.

Here is how I think things will pan out for the series finale. *NOTE: I did not click PTones spoiler, so I have no clue what that's about.*

Spoiler [+]
E will follow Sloan to NY for the baby and try to work things out. Drama will stay behind to work on Johnny's Bananas and the miner film. Turtle will stay behind to run Don Peppe's. Vince will follow Sophia for a bit, wherever she was going.

Here's the catch for the movie. Vince returns to Cali to film Airwalker (he still has that lined up, correct?), and E (+ Sloan and their baby) come too for the ride. Drama and Turtle are obviously already there waiting, and there you have it...

I can't seem to guess what happens with Ari though, at all. Should be interesting.

Originally Posted by bkmac

eek.gif
pimp.gif
, I actually feel happy after watching it. Best episode of the season. I don't know why it took this long for a good episode in the season, but it was worth the wait.
Episode's 6 and 7 were definitely solid. Still think they let Turtle and Drama's storylines drag far too long for my liking

Only 1 episode left
frown.gif

Read Spoiler [+]
Well its good that they finished Turtle and Dramas story in ep7, leaving plenty of room for Ari/Vince/E to finish theirs. With Drama and Turtle both coming out on top, seems inevitable that Vince probably gets the girl, Ari wins his wife back (somehow doing the one thing he hasn't been doing, according to Dana) and E will find a way to finish things with Sloan and the kid. I don't see an unhappy ending for any of them...it wouldn't be Entourage if it were. If anything, like Vince and E always say, things always work out in the end.

Just finished season 7.  How is it possible to see season 8 streaming episodes without HBO?  Currently only working with rabbit ears for TV.  No time for it and nice savings $$. Major downside is obviously no Entourage.

just watched episode 7 last night, after reading the spoilers first, and the episode was great, and left me wanting to see more.  the quality of the video was not that good, but it got the job done.

Originally Posted by PTone

Originally Posted by CripwalkinK

Just watched the episode. One word: WOW. Sad that it's gonna end in two weeks.
frown.gif

Spoiler [+]
I feel like I can predict the last episode except for Ari's situation, which is the most intriguing of the season. Turtle will have his business, Johnny will get Johnny's Bananas and his movie rolling, and I think Vince is gonna propose to that British chick. As for Eric, it's a bit tricky but I think he ends up moving to NY with Sloan. Ari though, is either Dana or "Melissa." I !%*%** hope it's Dana but it could go either way. Should be interesting.
I think I have a spoiler for your spoiler...

Spoiler [+]
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by spacerace

Originally Posted by PTone

Originally Posted by CripwalkinK

Just watched the episode. One word: WOW. Sad that it's gonna end in two weeks.
frown.gif

Spoiler [+]
I feel like I can predict the last episode except for Ari's situation, which is the most intriguing of the season. Turtle will have his business, Johnny will get Johnny's Bananas and his movie rolling, and I think Vince is gonna propose to that British chick. As for Eric, it's a bit tricky but I think he ends up moving to NY with Sloan. Ari though, is either Dana or "Melissa." I !%*%** hope it's Dana but it could go either way. Should be interesting.
I think I have a spoiler for your spoiler...

Spoiler [+]

30t6p3b.gif
 everyone else, DO NOT CLICK THE SPOILER. 
Listen to this man. 
ohwell.gif

Its up on several sites now.

Interesting episode though. Thought Turtle's reaction to Vince's news would be way bigger. I know mine would
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ASchwartz44

Its up on several sites now.

Interesting episode though. Thought Turtle's reaction to Vince's news would be way bigger. I know mine would
laugh.gif
Spoiler [+]
To me, it seemed Turtle was humbled by it, because he really thought Vince sold his share and that he was at fault for letting Vince, and even himself down.

started watching some of the older seasons, i like the show but this season is beyond horrible.

Episode 7 was dope. Definitely one of the better episode this season in my opinion.

Episode 7 was good, great actually. Season isn't the best anyhow.

Big mistake at the beginning of episode 7. Turtle plays the video Vince made, speakers are off since the Beat headphones are plugged in and regardless there is sound...haha

how long after the season is over (or a television series) that they release a complete set with every season on dvd/blu-ray?

Originally Posted by phillip929

how long after the season is over (or a television series) that they release a complete set with every season on dvd/blu-ray?

Word, I want every season on DVD

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by phillip929

Word, I want every season on DVD
same, i'd rather have a set instead of each individual season.

My wife & I watched episode 7. We both kinda wondered if they would ever have Vince die tragically in a car accident (like James Dean) on is way to meet shorty from Esquire or on the drive back. Everything seemed like it was tying together too easiley & the way he told his brother & Turtle to call Eric to say he couldn't make it to dinner with him...Just a thought...Wouldn't that be crazy?

Man, does anyone know if HBO will have an extended episode to cap the series off? I'd like to see at least an hour....

Back
Top Bottom