====== EPIC Flyknit Series ======

Enjoy! They are great for the gym.

Just make sure to swap out for vans if you'll be doing anything heavy on leg day.

Umm, are BHM's all sold out? I didn't think they would, now I'm on SNKRS app at NDC looking everywhere for them 
roll.gif

Need a size 9. Any leads?

What's the consensus on the LE low one vs the LE two. I'm looking irking to pick up a pair. I'm wondering if it's worth it to pay full retail for the two vs the one which are now discounted.

Get the discounted LE1s, you can probably catch the LE2s on discount later on anyways.

Last edited:
What's the consensus on the LE low one vs the LE two. I'm looking irking to pick up a pair. I'm wondering if it's worth it to pay full retail for the two vs the one which are now discounted.
grab the LE1 lows now and wait for the 2s to get discounted 

It really depends on your feet, LE2s are knitted tighter up top from the toe to about midfoot with almost no give. I personally prefer the LE1s with it's independent tongue, I really do not see much advantage with the one-piece booty since the LE1s doesn't really have any support issue up top.

Thanks. For running performance does the one piece upper on the two make much of a difference?
i'd say they are pretty minor. the LE1s did a good job of containing the foot already so the one piece upper isn't a huge improvement 

I just got the rough green LE1s in from the clearance. These are a 1/2 size smaller than my first pair of black LEs.  Just odd there is inconsistent sizing within the model.

I just got the rough green LE1s in from the clearance. These are a 1/2 size smaller than my first pair of black LEs.  Just odd there is inconsistent sizing within the model.

Lows or highs? Maybe you got a defective pair, I haven't noticed any size issues. Might be worth exchanging for another pair.

Lows or highs? Maybe you got a defective pair, I haven't noticed any size issues. Might be worth exchanging for another pair.
Lows. Compared them to my black pair and they are slightly smaller. I grabbed a pair that was a half size bigger so hopefully that fits.

Anyone else have heel chafing on the Lunarepic low's?
I went TTS with the 1's and they've been killing my heels after 2 wears.

Back
Top Bottom