====== EPIC Flyknit Series ======

^ id still try to get them early though
laugh.gif
many times Nike has done the unpredictable. But since they are releasing on ndc and not SNKRS, I'm assuming (you know what that can mean) they will have plenty of stock.
It can go pretty south as it is a NIkelab drop 

HOOOW? Teach me the ways hahah

are there any pics of what the clothing will look like for the Gyakusou stuff dropping? is there a thread for that stuff?
The clothing is on NDC right now as coming soon you can see what the pieces look like 

I know it's a stretch...but has anyone purchased a 12 in women's as well as a 11 in men's? It works for me with adidas but just curious about this particular shoe. That hyper punch pair that is only in women's is driving me insane

I know it's a stretch...but has anyone purchased a 12 in women's as well as a 11 in men's? It works for me with adidas but just curious about this particular shoe. That hyper punch pair that is only in women's is driving me insane

I haven't done those sizes specifically, but I always size up 1.5 sizes for a women's shoe. I have never had a pair that didn't fit the same as the men's shoe when following the +1.5. It is also nikes recommendation of +1.5.

So I got the size 11 LE1 low in (because the 10.5 I always get was oddly small) and that was too big.  So I am really frustrated with Nike's sizing. They gave me a 20% off code, though, so I'll grab the LE2.

My experience was similar, I wear 11 in most nikes but LE1 was too small but the 11.5 while maybe a shy big feels way better. Try thick socks.

My experience was similar, I wear 11 in most nikes but LE1 was too small but the 11.5 while maybe a shy big feels way better. Try thick socks.
Nah. Just not meant to be.  I don't make shoes fit.  Plus I don't want to be wearing thick socks in the summer. 

I haven't done those sizes specifically, but I always size up 1.5 sizes for a women's shoe. I have never had a pair that didn't fit the same as the men's shoe when following the +1.5. It is also nikes recommendation of +1.5.

Thanks, I was afraid of that.

I busted out the Lunarepic 2s to try out on a run. Ran on my indoor track and about halfway decided to switch back to my Peg 33s. I feel like they inner ankle isn't very stable and the tightness from the midfoot wasn't too uncomfortable but not the best. The heel also feels a bit weird like your foot is too big for the shoe or something. I'll wear them casually but I probably wouldn't run in these. I'm sure they work for others though or maybe I just need to break them in
View media item 2362044

Last edited:
I busted out the Lunarepic 2s to try out on a run. Ran on my indoor track and about halfway decided to switch back to my Peg 33s. I feel like they inner ankle isn't very stable and the tightness from the midfoot wasn't too uncomfortable but not the best. The heel also feels a bit weird like your foot is too big for the shoe or something. I'll wear them casually but I probably wouldn't run in these. I'm sure they work for others though or maybe I just need to break them in
You built your own indoor track?

View media item 2362044

Peg 33s are my favorite nike runner.

Back
Top Bottom