====== EPIC Flyknit Series ======

Here are my pics of the MC LE2s. The cushion and sole is the same as the LE lows so nothing different. I'll talk about the fit at the bottom because it is different.

Really like the weave in person:
View media item 2324503
Up close pics of the toe box:
View media item 2324504
View media item 2324506
Side shot of the shoe:
View media item 2324512
Seems like a tinted coating of TPU on the rear:
View media item 2324516
On feet:
View media item 2324518
View media item 2324520
Flaw on my pair that I can't get rid of. So I may return:
View media item 2324521
The fit on the shoe is definitely tighter along the top of the shoe under the laces. The knit in this area is much tighter compared to the rest of the shoe to help with containing the foot since it's a one piece knitted upper. It's a tight fit and a lil hard to get on but I'm sure it will break in and become more comfortable. I may consider sizing up to see if there is a difference at all but the rest of the shoe feels good just like the LE 1 lows so that's good. I unlaced the shoes and added a pic to show the difference in the knit where the laces are.

View media item 2324524
It's a much tighter knit here and loosening up the laces didn't really help with breaking in but I didn't feel any pinching on the nerves when I laced them tight.

^ ^ ^

disappointed to hear about the tight knit upper, looks like it won't work for my high instep, exactly what I was afraid off with the new upper

the Free RN FK really bugged me with it's tight knitted upper too

Last edited:
^ ^ ^

disappointed to hear about the tight knit upper, looks like it won't work for my high instep, exactly what I was afraid off with the new upper

the Free RN FK really bugged me with it's tight knitted upper too
yeah it threw me off a bit when trying them on. the tighter knit is only under where the laces are but you really do notice it when trying it on but its not nerve pinching so thats good

That's the color I almost copped but I'm gonna wait

My ULTD pair has lots of life since I hate running in the cold

That's the color I almost copped but I'm gonna wait

My ULTD pair has lots of life since I hate running in the cold
I'm thinking of returning and copping down the road. i doubt these will sell out any time soon and the defect on the front of the right shoe bothers me lol

That tongue looks high up? Thanks for sharing your MCs..Too much pink for me on those babies

I'm thinking of returning and copping down the road. i doubt these will sell out any time soon and the defect on the front of the right shoe bothers me lol

you will most likely be able to cop on a discount, I will wait for more colorways, maybe buy the 2's in April or May

I just copped the white Lunarcharges but they are for casual use

Last edited:
you will most likely be able to cop on a discount, I will wait for more colorways, maybe buy the 2's in April or May

I just copped the white Lunarcharges but they are for casual use
true i think i will return them. they are dope but id rather use the money toward other things. the white lunarcharges look nice tho. was eyeing them hard on NDC yesterday 

that one piece tounge just does not look good to me. I prefer the LE 1s.

Last edited:
@seandon23 Appreciate the review and on feet shots man. It really concerns me though about the tight upper as I do have a high arch/instep. Since you have them in person, is the knit stretchier and more sock like than the knit on the LE1? I was also wondering if they fit wider/narrower than the LE1 and if you find any Achilles discomfort or rubbing from the much higher heel counter. 

interesting, how so?

edit, might have helped if I actually read your review
roll.gif
my bad
lol all good the one piece structure will help more with containment than the LE1 lows do

@RichAFDGAF84  - they do run TTS but the knit under where the laces are is much tighter than the rest of the shoe so when you first where them they will feel tight but the toe box and the rest of the shoe is similar to the LE1 lows. you can see what I'm talking about in the last pic of my post about where the tighter knit is

@seandon23 Appreciate the review and on feet shots man. It really concerns me though about the tight upper as I do have a high arch/instep. Since you have them in person, is the knit stretchier and more sock like than the knit on the LE1? I was also wondering if they fit wider/narrower than the LE1 and if you find any Achilles discomfort or rubbing from the much higher heel counter. 
under the laces is where the knit is tighter. besides that the rest of the shoe feels exactly like the LE1 lows. if you have a high arch/instep i would probably recommend going up a .5 size. i didnt feel achilles discomfort on them but i didnt have that problem with the LE1 lows either. i know you've experienced the achilles problem with the LCs but if you havent with the LE1s i dont think that will be a problem with the 2s. best bet would be to try them on tho 

Looks like Nike pulled all but  3 colorways of the LE1 lows on clearance.  Outlet bound?

Originally Posted by seandon23  

under the laces is where the knit is tighter. besides that the rest of the shoe feels exactly like the LE1 lows. if you have a high arch/instep i would probably recommend going up a .5 size. i didnt feel achilles discomfort on them but i didnt have that problem with the LE1 lows either. i know you've experienced the achilles problem with the LCs but if you havent with the LE1s i dont think that will be a problem with the 2s. best bet would be to try them on tho 
All good info, repped. Yeah I don't have the Achilles problem at all with the LE1 lows but the heel counter on the LE2 looks much different/higher. Hopefully it won't be a problem though.

Back
Top Bottom