====== EPIC Flyknit Series ======

dissapointed that we have no clue and no word at all what the deal is with these :smh: stupid nike.

So NikeLab is releasing indigo Loopwheeler AF1s and Sock Darts on the 16th, then a bunch of indigo options for shoes like the AM1 on the 17th. No mention of the indigo LE among all this info.

I hope they just throw these on the site at the same time but I doubt it. I think they just said **** it to releasing them in the US :frown:

So NikeLab is releasing indigo Loopwheeler AF1s and Sock Darts on the 16th, then a bunch of indigo options for shoes like the AM1 on the 17th. No mention of the indigo LE among all this info.

I hope they just throw these on the site at the same time but I doubt it. I think they just said **** it to releasing them in the US :frown:

good to know, so theres still hope :smokin

Out of my size smh
IMG_0104.JPG IMG_0105.JPG IMG_0106.JPG IMG_0107.JPG

Hey guys, i'm 8 in Vapormaxes, UB2.0/3.0, and 8.5 in flyknit racers and lunars. Should i go 8 or 8.5 in LE2s?
Tried going through the thread but didn't find anything conclusive.
Thanks in advance!

It depends how do the VM and FKR fit you? I wear a 11 in VM but had to half size up in LE and that's on the 1 and 2.

^ Kicks-Crew sells at preorder/resell prices. Not sure where they actually get their inventory from.

That said, for a preorder price that isn't too high. Gives me hope that they'll be attainable.

I think they had them marked down wrong. So got them for $79 and then used my $20 reward. They're so comfortable. Not the best looking though.

The fnl was at an outlet.

They look good to me lol about as good as a shoe that's just a flyknit upper and Lunarlon sole can look. I think they're more aesthetically pleasing than thee yeezy 350 both versions.

Back
Top Bottom