ESPN 30 for 30 "Benji"

I think most of us are living in the moment.

I don't think this episode was better than

Iverson
Chris Herren
The U
Pac/Tyson
Chris Evert/Navratinolva (sp)
Drazen
Fab 5
The Announcement

I know some of those aren't 30/30 but still, the Benji joint was good but...........

Give me a Ronnie Fields 30 for 30.
If he came out and didn't get in that accident we probably wouldn't be discussing D-Rose and Wade as much.

I thought about Ronnie Fields when I saw footage of Farragut's gym. Why did HS gyms in Illinois have those small *** church gym backboards?

Give me a Ronnie Fields 30 for 30.

If he came out and didn't get in that accident we probably wouldn't be discussing D-Rose and Wade as much.

You sound foolish for the two simple reasons: One, Pooh is a point guard with freakish speed, strength, & athleticism that hadn't been seen at his position until him & Russy arrived. Two, Ronnie Fields was a 6'3- 6'4 wing and while he could jump out the gym he couldn't create like the ******** can off the bounce.

So we'd still be talking about them.

Just finished watching the Documentary and it is really a shame his life was cut short. Any updates though on Benji's son Basketball activities?

Finally watched this last night, definitely one of the best 30 for 30's. I can't front, at first I thought his girl set him up
grin.gif
Would have been great if she made an appearance and told her side of the story tho.

I think most of us are living in the moment.

I don't think this episode was better than

Iverson
Chris Herren
The U
Pac/Tyson
Chris Evert/Navratinolva (sp)
Drazen
Fab 5
The Announcement

I know some of those aren't 30/30 but still, the Benji joint was good but...........

You're out of your mind when you rate Pac/Tyson as one of the better 30 for 30s. Easily one of the worst. People were living in the moment when they said it was one of the best. Benji was good, but its not in my top 5.

Finally watched this episode, its in my top five 30 for 30's . D Rose with that 25 :smokin

Back
Top Bottom