ESPN E:60 (Scott Hall) - Wednesday, October 19, 2011 (Preview Inside)

Originally Posted by AME416

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

this
Hasn't aired yet. Coming up this week 

2874630794_1.gif

past episodes
nerd.gif

My bad, I misread

i don't know if i can watch this.
dude is def my favorite wrestler off the strength of him from 96-97 in the nWo. i'll throw in 98. he was so ill (no pun). there will never be another scott hall, another nWo, another wolfpac (the OG wolfpac, not that red and black $+##+*+$), etc.

Originally Posted by RobinVanDamn

He has been on a path into a coffin for about 15 years. Anyone read that story about him and Flair wylin out on a plane? He's need help for a very long time
Link? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

He has been on a path into a coffin for about 15 years. Anyone read that story about him and Flair wylin out on a plane? He's need help for a very long time
Link? 
nerd.gif
http://www.grantland.com/...5/the-wrestler-real-life

2002: In May, Fliehr and a group of other wrestlers, including Scott Hall ("Razor Ramon") and Virgil Runnels III ("Dustin Rhodes a.k.a. Goldust") were on a chartered flight back to the United States after a series of shows in Europe. They began drinking, and the situation quickly deteriorated. Two flight attendants, Taralyn Cappellano and Heidi Doyle, would compile their allegations into a 2004 lawsuit. Chief among the chronicled misdeeds was Fliehr's sexual aggression. He wore nothing but a jeweled cape, the flight attendants said, and "flashed his nakedness, spinning his peepee around." He separately grabbed each woman's hand and placed it on his crotch, and then "forcibly detained and restrained" Doyle "from leaving the back of the galley of the airplane while he sexually assaulted her." Other wrestlers on the flight passed out syringes to the flight attendants with instructions to dispose of them. The specifics of the assault aren't clear. At other points during the flight, Hall licked Doyle's face, told her he wanted to "lick her poon," and asked Cappellano to "suck his dipstick." Runnels advised Cappellano that, "You and me are gonna eff."

Edited for NT.

Will be tuning in.

It's a damn shame what Hall's life has turn into.
30t6p3b.gif

I remember reading an interview with Kevin Nash were he said he and Hall's other close friends (Waltman, Triple H, Shawn Michaels etc.) have done everything they can to help him and at this point they're justing waiting on the phone call letting them know he died.
ohwell.gif

Damn, that was sad to watch. He was one of my favorites wrestlers back in the day. I use to watch around with a tooth pick when i was a kid because of him.

Never heard about this. Link?

As far as Scott Hall, that is very depressing.
frown.gif

Yoo,

"I don't wanna die, but i'm not afraid too, I mean, what's left after they stop chanting your name?"

Damb. That's crazy. But A lot of people who entertain for a living probably have this mindset though.

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Yoo,

"I don't wanna die, but i'm not afraid too, I mean, what's left after they stop chanting your name?"

Damb. That's crazy. But A lot of people who entertain for a living probably have this mindset though.
once he said that i thought suicde cant be far from his mind
tired.gif

damn

this is a really good (& depressing) piece

gotta give him props for being honest like that

but damn

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

This is too hard to watch..

tired.gif

E:60 is one of the best things ESPN has ever done. Great segment but so demoralizing. Hopefully Hall is able to pull it together, but easier said than done.

Back
Top Bottom