ESPN Top 10 NFL pass Rushers

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

this is why i have stayed out of the sports forum since i've been here.

good, please stay out

and JT won his DPOY based on more than Pass Rush skills

Demarcus Ware > JT
O yea, please stay out

you sound like a young clueless kid from your posts in this thread. freeney the best of today?

roll.gif
comical!

again, JT is HOF, no one you've named so far comes close. i love picking on 'know-it-alls' like you. and we haven't even come to the statsyet

Originally Posted by finnns2003

good, please stay out

Demarcus Ware > JT
O yea, please stay out

you sound like a young clueless kid from your posts in this thread. freeney the best of today?

roll.gif
comical!

again, JT is HOF, no one you've named so far comes close. i love picking on 'know-it-alls' like you. and we haven't even come to the stats yet

Please tell me what Jason Taylor's hall of fame career has to do with who is the best pass rusher right NOW in the NFL?

You act like someone said he shouldnt be on the list or something
laugh.gif

And on the Freeney note...Not only does he make the rest of that defensive line relevant. He makes that whole Cover 2 scheme that they run work. And I dontlike Freeney
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
this guy came in here like he's tellin people @+$% we aint already know

Yea jt is great at what he does, he's also lining up more than half his snaps at olb and gets schemed into being blocked one on one,

Freeney lines up hand on the ground same position evry time.
Lol young know it all

Let's see, who came in the thread looking more like a young know it all...
I'm willing to wager most heads would say you

But Please stay out
U said u did for a reason, so continue to do so.

good, please stay out

Demarcus Ware > JT
O yea, please stay out

roll.gif
comical!

again, JT is HOF, no one you've named so far comes close. i love picking on 'know-it-alls' like you. and we haven't even come to the stats yet

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

im gonna miss JA also. but too bad he was an +*@%$$$ behind closed doors. he never even liked kc to begin with. besides, we have Glenn now.

laugh.gif

Yea jt is great at what he does, he's also lining up more than half his snaps at olb and gets schemed into being blocked one on one,

Lol young know it all

But Please stay out
Not only that. It is WHO is blocking him one on one. Freeney going up against LT's+RB's and TE's in certain formations. JT gets schemed upto go against a RB one on one.

laugh.gif
This dude coming in here like there's some huge gap between Freeney and JT, and it's a travesty to say Dwight is better.
smh.gif

And Gunna is the one acting like a no it all.
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

JT's HOF career is irrelevant to the discussion of who the best pass rusher is RIGHT NOW.

And for what JT does, he isn't better at it RIGHT NOW than DeMarcus Ware. Is he even the second best DE/OLB hybrid in the NFL right now?

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

laugh.gif
This dude coming in here like there's some huge gap between Freeney and JT, and it's a travesty to say Dwight is better.
smh.gif

And Gunna is the one acting like a no it all.
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

JT's HOF career is irrelevant to the discussion of who the best pass rusher is RIGHT NOW.

And for what JT does, he isn't better at it RIGHT NOW than DeMarcus Ware. Is he even the second best DE/OLB hybrid in the NFL right now?

If he wasnt about to be 34. Seriously his career would be 5 times better if he had been used that way for 10 years. He was DeMarcus Ware. Could you imagineJT going up against RB's instead of LT's for 10 years?
sick.gif
He isalso capable in coverage he aint not Merriman or Gholston
laugh.gif

Quoted for emphasis. This dude Gunna is like the Jeremy Green of the S&T forum when it comes to football.

laugh.gif

I hope Jerod Mayo pulls a Katzenmeyer and retires after 3 seasons.
If he wasnt about to be 34. Seriously his career would be 5 times better if he had been used that way for 10 years. He was DeMarcus Ware. Could you imagine JT going up against RB's instead of LT's for 10 years?

agreed.
Ware & Merriman are great OLBs and great pass rushers but they have the 3-4 scheme in their favor.

laugh.gif

Lol young know it all

But Please stay out

actually most people are agreeing with me. so what if i'm a phins fan? we were possibly the worst team of all time a year ago. no way am i going tosugarcoat anything. zach is over the hill (although he's gone), ronnie is overrated, and ginn jr. is a terrible 1st round pick 2 years ago.

however, JT is a much better pass rusher than freeney. the year jt got 18.5 sacks, he lined up at DE 95% of the time. that was ogun's last year in miami.they were unstoppable. jt hasn't really aged, talent wise. he's seen a ton more double teams because our other DE stinks. there's a reason JT gotDPOY 2 years ago. lining up at LB didn't change the fact that he's always been a force. it helped, certainly.

my knowledge of the game>yours. give up, you're embarrassing kid. cocky cause you are a madden GM
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by theone2401

laugh.gif

Lol young know it all

But Please stay out
Not only that. It is WHO is blocking him one on one. Freeney going up against LT's+RB's and TE's in certain formations. JT gets schemed up to go against a RB one on one.

have you watched a phins game before? jt always goes up against L/RT's. sometimes he matches up against a TE and RB. when he's in the tigerposition he still gets picked up. very rarely does JT see a RB one on one or he'd have 25 sacks a year. c'mon now

laugh.gif
smh.gif
you are completely and utterly clueless.

Freeney in his last full season (2006): 29 tackles, 5.5 sacks, 0 INT, 0 TD's, 4 forced fumbles
JT in the same season: 60 tackles, 13.5 sacks, 2 INT's, 4 TD's, 9 forced fumbles

this was a year in which the colts were a super bowl team and the dolphins sucked. let's look further shall we?

Freeney in 05: 34 tackles, 11 sacks, 0 INT, 0 TD, 6 forced fumbles
JT in 05: 74 tackles, 12 sacks, 1 safety, 0 INT, 1 TD, 4 forced fumbles

no. not even close, and this is RECENT stuff
laugh.gif
smh.gif

who's agreeing with you? where?

my knowledge of the game>yours.
Not even close
cocky cause you are a madden GM
laugh.gif

You didnt even laugh at that
tired.gif

1. read the post, stop acting dumb
2. it's not close. i far surpass you kid
3. you're right, i'm laughing at your comical arguments

who's agreeing with you? where?

my knowledge of the game>yours.
Not even close
cocky cause you are a madden GM
laugh.gif

You didnt even laugh at that
tired.gif

1. read the post, stop acting dumb
2. it's not close. i far surpass you kid
3. you're right, i'm laughing at your comical arguments

Man, hush. You're embarrassing me.

Taylor today is a better dancer then a DE. Be quiet before you give all the Dolphin fans a bad name.

Back
Top Bottom