ESPN Top 10 NFL pass Rushers

laugh.gif
This dude really thinks people are agreeing with him that JT is the best in the game...

Jason Taylor is a Hall of Famer. He's had a great career. But nobody is agreeing that he's the best pass rusher in the NFL RIGHT NOW. Nobody. Not oneperson has agreed with that. So, who exactly was agreeing with you?

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

who's agreeing with you? where?

my knowledge of the game>yours.
Not even close
cocky cause you are a madden GM
laugh.gif

You didnt even laugh at that
tired.gif

1. read the post, stop acting dumb
2. it's not close. i far surpass you kid
3. you're right, i'm laughing at your comical arguments

Man, hush. You're embarrassing me.

Taylor today is a better dancer then a DE. Be quiet before you give all the Dolphin fans a bad name.

you're a lame. i presented the facts to back up my argument. too bad that a lot of phins fans are turning their back on jt for a show.

the man won dpoy just 2 seasons ago. again, you're a lame

finnns2003 coming out with guns blazing.

Must have some serious pent up agression after not entering the S&T forum for so long.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Dre,

I seen that Dockett>JT part of your comment before you editted it,
I couldnt get Opera Mini to load my respnse

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Dre,

I seen that Dockett>JT part of your comment before you editted it,
I couldnt get Opera Mini to load my respnse

laugh.gif

Im saving that for later....
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Not even close
laugh.gif

tired.gif

Taylor today is a better dancer then a DE. Be quiet before you give all the Dolphin fans a bad name.

you're a lame. i presented the facts to back up my argument. too bad that a lot of phins fans are turning their back on jt for a show.

Jesus Christ, do you need to get a pencil and some scratch paper to figure this out?

TODAY, TODAY at the age of 34, you think Jason is the best pass rusher in football?

Then tell me why the Dolphins tried to trade him so hard? Were the Colts tryin to move Freeney? Were the Boys tryin to move Ware? Panthers/Peppers? No theyweren't. Why is that? If he's the best TODAY, why trade him?

I love Taylor. One of my all time favorites, that don't mean guys don't get old. It happens, deal with it. 2 years ago was just that, 2 f ing yearsago. TODAY, he is no longer the best pass rusher. Ok?

What day are we talkin about? Please don't mention old stats again, or two years ago, or last week, or whatever. Dude wouldn't be wearin satinshirts on ABC if he was the best TODAY.

Now please, call it good and go back to the disney forum or wherever you came from.

Not even close
laugh.gif

tired.gif

Jesus Christ, do you need to get a pencil and some scratch paper to figure this out?

TODAY, TODAY at the age of 34, you think Jason is the best pass rusher in football?

Then tell me why the Dolphins tried to trade him so hard? Were the Colts tryin to move Freeney? Were the Boys tryin to move Ware? Panthers/Peppers? No they weren't. Why is that? If he's the best TODAY, why trade him?

I love Taylor. One of my all time favorites, that don't mean guys don't get old. It happens, deal with it. 2 years ago was just that, 2 f ing years ago. TODAY, he is no longer the best pass rusher. Ok?

What day are we talkin about? Please don't mention old stats again, or two years ago, or last week, or whatever. Dude wouldn't be wearin satin shirts on ABC if he was the best TODAY.

Now please, call it good and go back to the disney forum or wherever you came from.

they tried to trade him because he wants a ring. he's tired of rebuilding processes and new coaching regimes. he doesn't want to be in miami.that's why they're trying to get picks for him (although that's now done). do you even follow the phins? wow, embarrassing to know you don'teven know what's going on with the phins' best player.

keep fappin to your avy kid

they tried to trade him because he wants a ring. he's tired of rebuilding processes and new coaching regimes. he doesn't want to be in miami. that's why they're trying to get picks for him (although that's now done). do you even follow the phins? wow, embarrassing to know you don't even know what's going on with the phins' best player.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Really? Bill Parcells took the job so he could help Taylor win a ring, THAT's why they wanted to trade him?

Boy, I'm sure glad you came back to S&T to teach us dumb Dolphin fans about our team. Thanks bro.
happy.gif

have you watched a phins game before? jt always goes up against L/RT's. sometimes he matches up against a TE and RB. when he's in the tiger position he still gets picked up. very rarely does JT see a RB one on one or he'd have 25 sacks a year. c'mon now

You missed the point of what I said. Freeney never sees a one on one period. Jason Taylor does and sometimes it is a RB.This is why using their sack numbers tocompare them is foolish. And aside from the fact that he always goes up against LT's is totally false, doing that from a standing up position benefits him.So regardless of how you slice it him playing OLB often has helped him. I said if you read the post that If he had been playing OLB his whole career he wouldbe a sack machine. Anyways...being the best pass rusher doesnt specify a position so the whole argument is moot. there is no way you are going to convince methat a player who commands triple teams on occasion has as much of an impact as a player who "sometimes" goes one on one with a RB.

they tried to trade him because he wants a ring. he's tired of rebuilding processes and new coaching regimes. he doesn't want to be in miami. that's why they're trying to get picks for him (although that's now done). do you even follow the phins? wow, embarrassing to know you don't even know what's going on with the phins' best player.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Really? Bill Parcells took the job so he could help Taylor win a ring, THAT's why they wanted to trade him?

Boy, I'm sure glad you came back to S&T to teach us dumb Dolphin fans about our team. Thanks bro.
happy.gif

laugh.gif
what a joke. now you're stumbling on words on the internet. not even making sense, pathetic. i'm glad you're not on aphins forum saying this dumb %$^@.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You missed the point of what I said. Freeney never sees a one on one period. Jason Taylor does and sometimes it is a RB.This is why using their sack numbers to compare them is foolish. And aside from the fact that he always goes up against LT's is totally false, doing that from a standing up position benefits him. So regardless of how you slice it him playing OLB often has helped him. I said if you read the post that If he had been playing OLB his whole career he would be a sack machine. Anyways...being the best pass rusher doesnt specify a position so the whole argument is moot. there is no way you are going to convince me that a player who commands triple teams on occasion has as much of an impact as a player who "sometimes" goes one on one with a RB.

JT rarely goes one on one. i haven't missed a phins game in a longgg time my friend. i agree that he probably won't see 18 sacks ever again, buthe's a much better pass rusher than freeney. freeney is one dimensional and lost his effectiveness last season before he got injured. there were storiesall over the papers about it

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

happy.gif

laugh.gif
what a joke. now you're stumbling on words on the internet. not even making sense, pathetic. i'm glad you're not on a phins forum saying this dumb %$^@.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ironic.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

happy.gif

laugh.gif
what a joke. now you're stumbling on words on the internet. not even making sense, pathetic. i'm glad you're not on a phins forum saying this dumb %$^@.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ironic.

that the best you got? why bother with numbers, stats, and logic when making baseless comments will do

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

happy.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ironic.

that the best you got? why bother with numbers, stats, and logic when making baseless comments will do

You mean like mentioning that Jason Taylor was THIRTEENTH in sacks last season, but you think he is the best TODAY? Those kinda baseless illogicalstatements? Complete with stats and pop up pictures and all that? Leave it alone man, you're depressing me.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

happy.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ironic.

You mean like mentioning that Jason Taylor was THIRTEENTH in sacks last season, but you think he is the best TODAY? Those kinda baseless illogical statements? Complete with stats and pop up pictures and all that? Leave it alone man, you're depressing me.

you keep digging yourself deeper and deeper. you mean the same team last season that almost went winless?? the same team that gave up each and every gameafter 2 quarters? a player who got double and triple teamed consistently because everyone else on defense sucked? a player who was once again on a losing team?again, logic and you don't seem to be a good fit. you call yourself a phins fan but you sound like you have no idea what's going on in southflorida

finnns2003 wrote

You mean like mentioning that Jason Taylor was THIRTEENTH in sacks last season, but you think he is the best TODAY? Those kinda baseless illogical statements? Complete with stats and pop up pictures and all that? Leave it alone man, you're depressing me.

you keep digging yourself deeper and deeper. you mean the same team last season that almost went winless?? the same team that gave up each and every game after 2 quarters? a player who got double and triple teamed consistently because everyone else on defense sucked? a player who was once again on a losing team? again, logic and you don't seem to be a good fit. you call yourself a phins fan but you sound like you have no idea what's going on in south florida

I know right, cuz no other player ever faces double or triple teams, just Jason. Very good logic you're using. It's clear that you know moreabout football then I. I bow my head gracefully in your presence.

finnns2003 wrote

you keep digging yourself deeper and deeper. you mean the same team last season that almost went winless?? the same team that gave up each and every game after 2 quarters? a player who got double and triple teamed consistently because everyone else on defense sucked? a player who was once again on a losing team? again, logic and you don't seem to be a good fit. you call yourself a phins fan but you sound like you have no idea what's going on in south florida

I know right, cuz no other player ever faces double or triple teams, just Jason. Very good logic you're using. It's clear that you know more about football then I. I bow my head gracefully in your presence.

besides the point. we're talking about jt. given the circumstances, it's phenomenal that he got 13 sacks. the team was dead last in talent,coaching, and balls. they had no heart and gave up what seems like every game except the skins game and the ravens game.

finnns2003 wrote

I know right, cuz no other player ever faces double or triple teams, just Jason. Very good logic you're using. It's clear that you know more about football then I. I bow my head gracefully in your presence.

besides the point. we're talking about jt. given the circumstances, it's phenomenal that he got 13 sacks. the team was dead last in talent, coaching, and balls. they had no heart and gave up what seems like every game except the skins game and the ravens game.

You mean it's phenomenal he got 11.

Back
Top Bottom