Euphoria HBO & A24's series | Starring Zendaya| RIP Angus Cloud

I'm not sure what's canon in this show. There's definitely a multiverse though no cap. And time travel. One of the Rue's died in season 1 finale. We on sober Rue now. The play proved it. **** was happening simultaneously in the real world and play.

Murder (3x), accessory, drug possession with intent to distribute, child endangerment, illegal firearms.

Dude might as well get buried under the jail unless they want him to flip on Laurie that’s his only hope lol.
aint Fez a minor tho? He'll be fine. No season worth of footage of him in the hoosegow. Tray taking the wrap for the whole thing.

HBO not cancelling their 2nd most watched show of all time.

I could see things spiraling out of control with Sam Levinson if HBO suits step in and try to question how he runs the show. The actors are great, but he’s the creator/writer/director of the show.

I could see things spiraling out of control with Sam Levinson if HBO suits step in and try to question how he runs the show. The actors are great, but he’s the creator/writer/director of the show.

I could see him getting a lot of control taken away. At least in the writing department. A ton of these complaints and problems could have been avoided with good and timely writing.

My new car sticker.

PXL_20220308_001657462.MP.jpg

PXL_20220308_002212242.MP.jpg

Binged watch the season over the past weekend and enjoyed the show and cant wait for season 3..

There were a few parts I enjoyed… but for a lot of the stuff was weird and could have been left out… the nudity was excessive imo… like cal just peeing all over the floor and showing all the naked guys around nate in the lockeroom…

the funny stuff though was maddy pushing over the chili, rue pushing Elliot in the head, also rue snitching on cassie too and lexi telling cassie its exhausting complimenting her all the time…

my favorite characters definitely ash, fez, ali and lexi… ash is so ruthless but he shoulda murked mouse partner when he murked mouse… that kind of was his demise imo... I cant stand jules and Elliott…I was happy rue went off on both of them especially jules… those two probably my least favorite characters even more so than nate and cal…rue was dead wrong for yelling at ali like that over the suitcase especially after all he did for her like lying to the mom…

im kinda worried about rue because laurie don’t play no games shes about that money…I thought the play was great but the focus was very little on lexi and more her judging her friends… but I get it they crazy and not her lol… the friendship between her and fez was refreshing especially with all the crappy stuff going on with all the other characters…

Last edited:
My girl jsut started watching.. and just got to this scene

ali legit told her what’s what

Season finale has a series finale undertone to it. I can’t think of a single character where I would want to see them do a time skip/ fast forward on.

Still confused on what Nate’s dad was arrested for. Reminds me of how the locker room scene with

Nate’s brother and Nate’s brother bff/bf made no sense. In the scene neither Aaron or his bff/bf is shown as being aroused when they’re all naked, while the black teammate is clearly shown as being aroused in the scene. Later on showing this nude locker scene leading to their sexual exploration made no sense.. seeing that they made a point to show them not aroused naked in a locker room of naked teens

Season 3 is coming in 2024. That being said, it needs to be the last. Rue owes Laurie for that suitcase. It's going to get ugly.

Season finale has a series finale undertone to it. I can’t think of a single character where I would want to see them do a time skip/ fast forward on.

Still confused on what Nate’s dad was arrested for. Reminds me of how the locker room scene with

Nate’s brother and Nate’s brother bff/bf made no sense. In the scene neither Aaron or his bff/bf is shown as being aroused when they’re all naked, while the black teammate is clearly shown as being aroused in the scene. Later on showing this nude locker scene leading to their sexual exploration made no sense.. seeing that they made a point to show them not aroused naked in a locker room of naked teens

That was Nate’s dad if you’re talking about the flashback I think you are.

Ummmmm I’m really confused by whatever you’re trying to explain here. But Nate’s dad Cal was arrested because he had sex with at least one minor. He recorded all his sex escapades. His son Nate copied all the recordings and gave them to the police. It’s pretty cut and dry. That’s statutory rape.

What that has to do with your locker room orgy and Nate’s brother, I completely have no idea what you’re talking about.

That was Nate’s dad if you’re talking about the flashback I think you are.
Wait I thought the locker room flashback was of Nate’s older brother, Aaron. It still doesn’t make any sense as a progression. Two teens clearly not aroused while in a locker room filled with other naked men.

Ummmmm I’m really confused by whatever you’re trying to explain here. But Nate’s dad Cal was arrested because he had sex with at least one minor. He recorded all his sex escapades. His son Nate copied all the recordings and gave them to the police. It’s pretty cut and dry. That’s statutory rape.

What that has to do with your locker room orgy and Nate’s brother, I completely have no idea what you’re talking about.
The locker room and the arrest are two separate thoughts/ideas. Nate having his dad arrested makes no sense. He protects his dad all these years just to have Cal arrested thus ruining their family’s reputation.

It’s one thing if Jule has Cal arrested.. but then again it’s going to come to light that Jule is an underage sex worker

Wait I thought the locker room flashback was of Nate’s older brother, Aaron. It still doesn’t make any sense as a progression. Two teens clearly not aroused while in a locker room filled with other naked men.

The locker room and the arrest are two separate thoughts/ideas. Nate having his dad arrested makes no sense. He protects his dad all these years just to have Cal arrested thus ruining their family’s reputation.

It’s one thing if Jule has Cal arrested.. but then again it’s going to come to light that Jule is an underage sex worker

No the locker room flashback was of Cal, Nate’s dad. You notice the Jeep was the same one Cal had when he drove back to the bar.

It was like the backstory of Cal suppressing his sexual desires etc etc etc. At the end of the flashback Cal gets the call Nates mom is pregnant with his older brother.

We only see Aaron this season when Cal is p*ssing on the floor I’m pretty sure and at breakfast the next day.

Sidenote) I was personally not checking for the arousal level of any of them.

I must’ve missed when Jules was having sex for money.

She was definitely ******* dudes off apps but when was she a sex worker? I don’t recall Cal paying for it.

I’ve been also trying to figure out if they’re all HIV positive.. since Lexi mom said that she’s “immuno compromised” and no one even bat an eye in that scene

Back
Top Bottom