Euphoria HBO & A24's series | Starring Zendaya| RIP Angus Cloud

15AD3B99-08AA-43AE-9964-23BCE6C375D6.png

The only angle I can see Fez playing to get out this ****storm is by becoming an informant to catch ol girl that wanted to pimp Rue…..only problem by doing this, it kind of goes agaisnt the writing of his character so far…..

I like Cal's character. Garbage human being but you can understand how he got so ****ed up.

Cals backstory episode was one of my favorites, very emotional and they really fleshed out his trauma and humanized him a bit, yeah he’s a ****** individual, but his flaws didn’t stem out of thin air, dude had major trauma himself growing up and living his whole life in the closet after giving up on his true love to do right by his preggo girlfriend

Facts!!! I know he's only 12, but damn use some common sense.

He is too impulsive, all this crap is his fault. From Mouse to big lips bf being killed, and he hasn't learned from it at all. Ash could be the best person to have in your corner, he just needs to think things through first.

The beating he put on Cal was pretty hilarious :lol:

Only Caught A Few Episodes Of This Show But Im Really Interested To See Where Angus Cloud Career Goes From Here.

Nobody on the show is likable besides Ali, Ash, Lexi and Fez

lexi just snitched on her mother, sister and friends to the whole damn school

even when she was about to do the right thing and tell fez about cal, she couldn’t get the words out before it was too late

how you going have a play called “our life” and ain’t say shh to the other people in it to see what’s cool or at least give them a heads up to know what to expect

Back
Top Bottom