Euphoria HBO & A24's series | Starring Zendaya| RIP Angus Cloud

robtoofresco robtoofresco

Damn you for even making me go back to watch that scene. The first guy through the door with the red ski mask had something strapped. But he was just holding down McKay. The guy who did the act (ending credits said his name was roberto) wasn't strapped tho.

Damn you for even making me go back to watch that scene. The first guy through the door with the red ski mask had something strapped. But he was just holding down McKay. The guy who did the act (ending credits said his name was roberto) wasn't strapped tho.
Uh huh, that’s the only reason you went back to watch it...
85CD1E5C-6681-4522-9AF1-3B6BD0A60800.png

wait...he really got banned? :lol:
Suspended at the very minimum. :lol:

Did yall see how Nate bumped his father in the trailer for the next episode when he says he doesn't know how Nate got out of the situation? He on another level now after doing all that blackmail ****.

Can someone explain to me the scene when Cassie came back home from the party and started drinking wine, it showed an open box of tampons and it seemed to have her shook.

Can’t figure out the significance (if any) of that scene

Forgot about that scene, hope she aint preggers :rofl:

They had strapons? I thought they were weraing jock straps

Last edited:
Can someone explain to me the scene when Cassie came back home from the party and started drinking wine, it showed an open box of tampons and it seemed to have her shook.

Can’t figure out the significance (if any) of that scene

She late..

Cassie’s going to be pregnant after last night’s ep.

Mom telling her repeatedly not to get pregnant before she leaves with McSimp.

Read on another forum that fish are a sign of fertility in many culture’s legends and they both drank those shots of water with the lil fishies in them.
674037B5-B11D-4AE8-A9A5-104205512F95.gif

That was my first thought but it doesnt really make sense. She looked at the box of tampons in bewilderment, like she didn't know why they were ravaged open like that. She even says "the f***?" Either way, tampons and pregnancy are on the opposite sides of the spectrum, the hell you gonna do with a tampon if you think your pregnant?

Uh huh, that’s the only reason you went back to watch it...

Nah fam but I did notice...

The guy who did the act (ending credits said his name was roberto) wasn't strapped tho.

That was my first thought but it doesnt really make sense. She looked at the box of tampons in bewilderment, like she didn't know why they were ravaged open like that. She even says "the f***?" Either way, tampons and pregnancy are on the opposite sides of the spectrum, the hell you gonna do with a tampon if you think your pregnant?

She late..

That was my first thought but it doesnt really make sense. She looked at the box of tampons in bewilderment, like she didn't know why they were ravaged open like that. She even says "the f***?" Either way, tampons and pregnancy are on the opposite sides of the spectrum, the hell you gonna do with a tampon if you think your pregnant?.

This. Exactly why pregnancy didn’t cross my mind because what does a box of tampons have to do with pregnancy? Or how does showing a box of tampons means she’s late in her period?

Edit: Nvm, I realized that Cassie seeing the tampons reminded her that’s she’s late

This. Exactly why pregnancy didn’t cross my mind because what does a box of tampons have to do with pregnancy? Or how does showing a box of tampons means she’s late in her period?

Edit: Nvm, I realized that Cassie seeing the tampons reminded her that’s she’s late

I agree with the former, we'll see next week tho.

I thought beside the tampons I saw something in the shape of a pregnancy test

That's how I came to the conclusion she's pregnant

Back
Top Bottom