Euphoria HBO & A24's series | Starring Zendaya| RIP Angus Cloud

It’s like a wolf hollering at the moon every time that I see ya

Girl you’re bahaaad and you break hearts for a living
B1FA692F-082F-4890-82E3-65A42847EF31.png

I actually did mean Cassie, but yea both are bad :lol: :smokin

Nothing easy to please:evil:

you know....maddy is like the manny of this show :lol: how much was drake involved with this :nerd:
You see it.

310EB795-8215-4A08-B36D-C79E38C83BDF.gif

Idk if he had anytime to be heavily involved. That boy on the road like what, 250+ days out the year? :lol:

Probably got that EP credit for promoting the show to the demographic HBO wanted to reach and is getting checks based solely off that. :smokin

The Boy stays winning. :pimp:

Kat due to get smacked with a humble pie, every dude she’s encountered has allowed her to be in control of the situation, so her head is up in the clouds while she HOing around, she’s due to come accross an alpha that’s gonna ravish her box and treat her like the garbage she is....I really thought her character was gonna be good, but she’s legit the least likeable on the show...

Also ya know the girl that plays Lexi is Judd Apatows eldest daughter...lol

Kat due to get smacked with a humble pie, every dude she’s encountered has allowed her to be in control of the situation, so her head is up in the clouds while she HOing around, she’s due to come accross an alpha that’s gonna ravish her box and treat her like the garbage she is....I really thought her character was gonna be good, but she’s legit the least likeable on the show...

Kat is very quickly approaching Zach Morris levels of trash.

Yikes at Cassie getting what was left of her confidence obliterated in that bedroom scene :rofl: :sick: said she was boring and only good for sex

picard.png
@ Ralph Tresvant getting a gangbang simulation. That was the average frat initiation.

Big Kat making that dude bust from just getting her coochie eaten
mjlol.png
mjlol.png

Fo sho Kat need to get knocked down a peg or 2. No reason she should be out here giving out L’s to everybody in town while she smirks her way into fat bitcoin stacks. She truly is garbage out there flourishing.

Yikes at Cassie getting what was left of her confidence obliterated in that bedroom scene :rofl: :sick: said she was boring and only good for sex

picard.png
@ Ralph Tresvant getting a gangbang simulation. That was the average frat initiation.

Big Kat making that dude bust from just getting her coochie eaten
mjlol.png
mjlol.png
I died at this scene :rofl:

I thought he was going to the bathroom for something else and then they panned to his pants :lol: smh man

Kat’s dynamic is pretty real life. Girl wanted to be in a legit relationship, but was dissed and made fun of for years, flipped the script and now she’s meeting guys (offline) that are actually into her, but she’s the one who wants only sex now :lol: :lol: met girls like that in both HS and college. Pretty vicious cycle that can even extend way after. There’s a lot of people you come across that would be a perfect match for you if you met them at a different time.

Last edited:
Been saying Kat is the most realistic character on the show, especially in this current era

Back
Top Bottom