Euphoria HBO & A24's series | Starring Zendaya| RIP Angus Cloud

There are times where this show is hitting on all cylinders and facets that make me feel like yawning. I love the tone of the show, the realistic images of some of the challenges todays hs kids face, and all that. The females are fine, and the music is amazing. That being said.....at times it feels too contrived. For instance the Wire references seemed forced, like they were just waiting to put that in an episode, additionally the comment has not been earned by Rue's character at all- (she has shown no interests in anything outside of drugs) and one reference was cool, but naming 7 characters in list like fashion is just bad writing I'm sorry (overkill)

Also, a lot of the characters are too one dimensional for instance, Nate has no redeeming qualities , and the dude Nate beat up just succumbs to everything dude says? Like wha?

Agree that the Kat thing has gone too far, she weighs 230 lbs, what hs is this where this chick is owning dudes left and right and has the confidence of 90's Tyra? Lastly, there are story lines that are tired/illogical. It's obvious that Rue is going to be the one to take down Nate or Nate's Dad. Get it over with, I could care less.

It’s funny to watch reality hit Rue in the face, as she sobers up. She’s in a space where she has to deal with her loved one’s messy problems and substance abuse...much as they had to, for her when she was a mess. Interesting to see how her character evolve from this point.

robtoofresco robtoofresco You's a wild one for that avi, G. :lol:

Gotta catch this thread from page1.

Big girls swear they’re a Peter Paul Rubens painting
8828DF44-AFD0-4AA7-ACBB-3A5F61FACB07.png

Nate gotta die!

And that frat boy $#*€ man :smh: that’s all that “boys will be boys” crap that be wild sus. I never understand why dudes be willing to go through that stuff. Seems sad as F*** But it also reminded me of Chappell’s and the carrot in the *** joke :lol:

Cassie got them THANGS :evil: I don’t remember being taken aback by some breast like this since Kate Upton...Access to the IG gonna have me on Quagmire strength for the week, her, Maddie, and KAT.

What PEEP said really....really hit me man Damn!

I like the theory of Rue being dead or in rehab but I feel like Rue may try to get Nate and get in over her head and she possibly end up dying too or just way intro trouble.

How this man Tyler didn’t have a gun on him after Nate beat his @$& like that. He just willing doing what this man says..:smh:

There are times where this show is hitting on all cylinders and facets that make me feel like yawning. I love the tone of the show, the realistic images of some of the challenges todays hs kids face, and all that. The females are fine, and the music is amazing. That being said.....at times it feels too contrived. For instance the Wire references seemed forced, like they were just waiting to put that in an episode, additionally the comment has not been earned by Rue's character at all- (she has shown no interests in anything outside of drugs) and one reference was cool, but naming 7 characters in list like fashion is just bad writing I'm sorry (overkill)

Also, a lot of the characters are too one dimensional for instance, Nate has no redeeming qualities , and the dude Nate beat up just succumbs to everything dude says? Like wha?

Agree that the Kat thing has gone too far, she weighs 230 lbs, what hs is this where this chick is owning dudes left and right and has the confidence of 90's Tyra? Lastly, there are story lines that are tired/illogical. It's obvious that Rue is going to be the one to take down Nate or Nate's Dad. Get it over with, I could care less.

Yeah, I'm not seeing this great writing and show some others are seeing.

I see it as something entertaining, because some of it is so over the top.

Over the past few years the media has been pushing this “fat girls are beautiful” nonsense so this is the result. Make no mistake, this **** actually happening. ****** chasing whales lol

Over the past few years the media has been pushing this “fat girls are beautiful” nonsense so this is the result. Make no mistake, this **** actually happening. *****s chasing whales lol

Wowowow pump the breaks fam, there is definitely beautiful big girls out there, hell the actress that plays Kat is actually pretty attractive, what makes her ugly isn’t her physical appearance, is her personality, her arrogance makes her straight up garbage.

Everybody got they own taste. That’s just my opinion. When I was in high school this wasn’t happening under any circumstances though. The only change from then and now is the media portrayals of fat women.

Plenty of popular big/fat girls when I was in high school. As long as she had the "right" curves and a pretty face (like Tabria Majors and Ashley Graham; not Gabourey Sidibe), dudes had no issue.

Y'all sound like y'all just hate woman lol. How dare a fat chick have sex of her own volition and deny people who like her.

Plenty of popular big/fat girls when I was in high school. As long as she had the "right" curves and a pretty face (like Tabria Majors and Ashley Graham; not Gabourey Sidibe), dudes had no issue.

None of that applies to shorty though :lol:

Ashley graham shouldn’t even be compared to this girl. That’s disrespectful :lol:

Back
Top Bottom