Euphoria HBO & A24's series | Starring Zendaya| RIP Angus Cloud

Lexi is one of my favorite characters along with Fez and Ashtray.

51B93EA4-B998-49B5-9941-FEB8E7AB7DA2.gif

Fez my fav character. Just tryna stay outta the way and get that money. Hoping he gets a backstory but with his little screen time, I’m guessing that’s a no. Episode 3 peeped the Liquid Swords fit :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Fez seems like the dude that studies the game. As long as everyone involved is paid, only a hater can bring it down for him.

Not sure how they go from Names of Songs as the title to the name of episode 7

FA1A3A44-D834-44C6-876A-28245913AD23.png

Last edited:
I agree that is his redeeming quality, he really is a good guy
Which is MOST drug dealers
They are good guys
Who sometimes do bad things
To put food in the table
To get by
To provide for family
Only folks who never grew up in the hood
Would think otherwise
And if we being real
Selling drugs isn’t “bad”
Hell doctors and pharma companies do the ****
Day in and day out

Fez is neither good or bad

Fez just has some values and loyalty. Being a drug dealer doesn't mean you don't have them.

I just would like to know why he's a friend to Rue, because she hasn't displayed any signs of friendship to anyone else. She's a user and dependent, as far as drugs and friends.

Him and Lexi seem to have some loyalty to her because they knew her since they were five or some ****. We were in the sandbox together.

Fez just has some values and loyalty. Being a drug dealer doesn't mean you don't have them.

I just would like to know why he's a friend to Rue, because she hasn't displayed any signs of friendship to anyone else. She's a user and dependent, as far as drugs and friends.

Him and Lexi seem to have some loyalty to her because they knew her since they were five or some ****. We were in the sandbox together.
I think it may have something to do with
Either they grew up with each other
And he dropped out
Or
U seen when she was at his house
The person in the room on them monitors
Coulda ended up meeting by chance cause
Their fam both had cancer
And met at treatments or something
And became cool

Which is MOST drug dealers
They are good guys
Who sometimes do bad things
To put food in the table
To get by
To provide for family
Only folks who never grew up in the hood
Would think otherwise
And if we being real
Selling drugs isn’t “bad”
Hell doctors and pharma companies do the ****
Day in and day out

The term you are looking for is anti-hero, like Deadpool, Wolverine, or Odysseus. Good person with obvious character flaws.

Paragraph #3 answers paragraph #2.

Oh yea, I would love to see that too. I think Fez is older than the rest of the main characters on the show.

Rue looked like Vinny Chase in the tux and her hair that way.

I feel like Lexi is in love with Rue. She’s loyal and always down to help her out. Plus they were “practicing” making out when they were younger.

Rue looked like Vinny Chase in the tux and her hair that way.

I feel like Lexi is in love with Rue. She’s loyal and always down to help her out. Plus they were “practicing” making out when they were younger.
nah i think she just a real good friend
doesnt seem like lexy has that many friends
also rue seemed more into the practicing than lexy

That Cassie intro didnt make me more interested in her but I did notice bow Lexi played the background the entire time.

:lol: @ Rue bouncing from being detecrive with Lexi figuring out the Nate×Jules×Tyler thing to being super depressed.

The cat fight with Maddy and Kat :lol: It's usually what happens when one friend gets hotter or becomes more sluttier.

:rofl: @ Rick. Getting this actor of all ppl :lol:

Back
Top Bottom