Euphoria HBO & A24's series | Starring Zendaya| RIP Angus Cloud

I'm kinda whatever about the HS drama stuff.
All in on Rue and her story. I can see why they put the warnings of triggering in there. I'm in recovery(alcohol, 1007.days of sobriety) so that stuff hits me pretty hard in a good way. I almost cry everytime they show her in the hospital and how her mom deals with her, definitely reminds me of what I put my wife through. Show is great at portraying early sobriety or the attempt at it, with the withdrawals, going to meetings and having to get that stupid paper signed:lol:. I made the choice to get help had 10 months and relapsed and that was HELL to get through, I was bigger mess the 2nd time around and I always say I've gone this long with sobriety because early recovery it sucks, you learn a lot about yourself.

Sucks because Rue gonna be in it for a minute(obviously for show purposes) but because of how she's becoming co dependent on Jules. Makes me sad because you can't really do that, since it's on you and you alone to get right and you can't put that responsibility on someone else.
it's gonna be painful to watch and this show is done so well, it'll probably get my tears one way or another.
Mad respect man.
Father and Brother both in recovery.
It takes more than to get right than any other Thing I've seen test, and to see someone go through it, and make it......man it's an Ugly kind of beautiful man.
You got it bruv.

Mad respect man.
Father and Brother both in recovery.
It takes more than to get right than any other Thing I've seen test, and to see someone go through it, and make it......man it's an Ugly kind of beautiful man.
You got it bruv.

Appreciate it man, thanks, respect to your Father and Brother for doing the work, it really is a trip when you think about and you see how far you've come
My wife still will cry sometimes that I'm not passed out on the couch when she gets home, and dinner is ready and I actually listen to her about her day with input.

much respect to you for sticking it out, I know that isn't easy.
Takes strength on all fronts to get through it....and time to heal
Thanks for loving them and supporting them

Okay I'm only on page 15 which is the state Fair episode.

I"m missing all these penis shot I keep seeing brought up.
Other than the first pantie covered pecker I saw in Jules undies, I can't recall a specific time where I saw someones Johnson.

I went back and rewatched(rewatching as I catch up on the thread) Shook Ones Pt II (and why is it pt2, there was never a pt 1, can’t wait for that to be explained) and the scene where they drop Molly and go into the house of mirrors, that was an epic combination of writing, directing and acting. That scene right there I really feel like the girls were legit rolling. Like dead ***. “I think this is a turning point” she says.

Cassie says “I feel like we should just pick the Hottest, most confident BadBitch version of ourselves, and be THAT for the rest of the school year”

Then Massey rolls up to the Chili booth with the SLow CLap as Cal raises his trophy and dumps the chili bowl.
Mom- "What in Gods name is your problem!?”
Mandy- “You! KUNNT” :pimp:

Last edited:
:rofl:
I for sure never knew ,”pt 2 “was a part of the name of that song. Always knew it as “Shook Ones”, that’s it.

I was really looking back at episode 1-3 titles looking for the first part1 of Shook Ones thinking okay maybe these two are supposed to be connected somehow and nope. Legit was confused.

Me saying “can’t wait for this one to be explained” is highly appropriate, though :pimp:

I’d throw a rep your way but you don’t deserve it, for a boy who knows so much you wouldn’t forget where I’m from, I see you throwing shots.

Last edited:
Just started watching the show
Finishing up the second episode
Some of this **** man
Too much real life
:smh:

I went back and rewatched(rewatching as I catch up on the thread) Shook Ones Pt II (and why is it pt2, there was never a pt 1, can’t wait for that to be explained) and the scene where they drop Molly and go into the house of mirrors, that was an epic combination of writing, directing and acting. That scene right there I really feel like the girls were legit rolling. Like dead ***. “I think this is a turning point” she says.

:rofl:

:wow: @ the ending of episode 2
Wild how hbo can go from
that trash *** GoT season
To THIS

Wait til you get episode 4 man. Straight wild and mesmerizing. Speaking of GoT, I get the same vibes with the characters. Good person or bad person, nobody really escapes the bad things that happen to them. Just like with thrones, having “honor” is pretty much like a weakness

Reactions: Ube
Wait til you get episode 4 man. Straight wild and mesmerizing. Speaking of GoT, I get the same vibes with the characters. Good person or bad person, nobody really escapes the bad things that happen to them. Just like with thrones, having “honor” is pretty much like a weakness
bruh
just finished
this wild
this is wild as hell

Just finished the pilot. Show is wild. I'll stay out of here til I catch up. Gonna get the wife to get on this too but we still gotta finish season 3 of Money Heist of Netflix

Back
Top Bottom