Euphoria HBO & A24's series | Starring Zendaya| RIP Angus Cloud

I don't remember big chicks being claimed like that when I was younger.

It's more open on this show than it probably would be in real life in high school. Of course dudes would smash on the low, because she's easy. Everything is magnified for entertainment.

I've been looking for the song that plays at the very very end of episode 6.
It comes on right after Bronski, the song that was playing as NATE walks into the party. It comes on right after than and starts out......"I feel like dying......"
A little jazzy R&B Joint, that song was fire.

I've been looking for the song that plays at the very very end of episode 6.
It comes on right after Bronski, the song that was playing as NATE walks into the party. It comes on right after than and starts out......"I feel like dying......"
A little jazzy R&B Joint, that song was fire.

MAN...

It's "HOT" by an artist named Dodgr.

I love the Doo-wop feel to it.

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm not seeing this great writing and show some others are seeing.

I see it as something entertaining, because some of it is so over the top.
Writing is the show’s weakest point but it’s so strong in other aspects (cinematography, soundtrack, direction, editing and acting) that I can ignore some of it’s weaker narrative plots.

Not to mention they got the best chi chis in the game right now.
CCFC0304-09EA-4B0C-9159-98C5812D60E7.png

And then in future seasons where Lexi becomes like big sis and starts busting it open, too.
CCFC0304-09EA-4B0C-9159-98C5812D60E7.png

Massy only looked good in the practice routine when she caught Nate’s eye. Other than that, shorty has been wild average.

Who’s actually claiming Kat besides the virgin dude? :lol:

She’s giving it away, she has no shortage of dudes willing to oblige. No different from any other chick in HS that was like that.

She’s giving it away, she has no shortage of dudes willing to oblige. No different from any other chick in HS that was like that.

Meaning not even being out in the open with them.

The ones you pay a late night visit to, but never take out publicly.

Yup.. seems like everyone else knows what it is or at least gets down quick once they find out what it is

But virgin dude didn’t know and to be fair to him she jumped to a conclusion.. but she was still doing shh anyways, so really for dude it was for the best

I guess I meant realistic to this post millenial era, Mckay, Maddy and Cassie are realistic even in HS during my era but Kat in my era would've just been a fat chick that multiple dudes would get topped off from in the school bathroom or something like that. Ever since twitter created "followers" for chicks to be worshipped from in the post twitter era you no longer have to be a baddie like a Cassie or Maddy for chicks to be worshipped, they can easily get online like Kat and get their whole wishlist bought and sent to them and get cash app money. Once a fat chick like her sees that first cashapp hit and that the money is real, it opens up a whole new world to her

Why is she more realistic than Mr Sensitivity, Maddy or Cassie?

Fo sho Kat need to get knocked down a peg or 2. No reason she should be out here giving out L’s to everybody in town while she smirks her way into fat bitcoin stacks. She truly is garbage out there flourishing.
I want her to knock Daniel down a notch after he knocks her down a peg.

Na G, below is chronological order (Maddy being the coldest)

Rue ain’t pictured but she is dang near asexual on here so she don’t count lol

227AE0A1-4309-4991-8BDA-F5BD9F8BDB80.jpeg
:rofl: @ this pic.

Are they in character? Basic chicks with hot friends or just plain average ones must feel so insecure when that sex appeal is oozing from hit friends and they're within eyesight.

Back
Top Bottom