Euphoria HBO & A24's series | Starring Zendaya| RIP Angus Cloud

My mans was so proud, he asked Lexi if they going to put that in her show :lol:. Fez going to be in trouble if crazy Nate see him again though

Nate is only crazy around or with girls and civilians.

Fez is the one he wants to deal with. I'm sure he'd prefer hands vs hammers.

Ash being the muscle is one of my favorite parts of this show, this kid is always on high alert and ready to pop off, straight BUSINESS!

Not sure if any one watched this show called Utopia, he was in that too…
Sad that show got canceled.

1645055461133.jpeg

watching the episode now and man did anyone else get the sense that the mom was hinting at Nate being molested?? He was a sweet baby up until 8 years old. She was saying how he would say goodnight to his pops but without the kiss. Then she asked him what happened and he said “I feel like you’re trying to say something without saying”.

Cassie scenes are annoying.

I’ll be back after the episode.

Minka Kelly just came on my screen 😈

watching the episode now and man did anyone else get the sense that the mom was hinting at Nate being molested?? He was a sweet baby up until 8 years old. She was saying how he would say goodnight to his pops but without the kiss. Then she asked him what happened and he said “I feel like you’re trying to say something without saying”.

Cassie scenes are annoying.

I’ll be back after the episode.

Minka Kelly just came on my screen 😈
Nah I think the mom was asking if he was ever molested. She thinks he might’ve been molested because to her that seems the most likely explanation for Nate’s sudden change in behavior. In reality it was just Nate finding those recordings at a very young age.

Yea I thought Nate's demeanor changed at age 8 once he found the tapes.

But I thought his mom was gonna say she was worried he would kill someone some day (next scene he pulls a gun on Maddy lol). Didn't think about the molestation angle tho.

Watching the episode now and man did anyone else get the sense that the mom was hinting at Nate being molested?? He was a sweet baby up until 8 years old. She was saying how he would say goodnight to his pops but without the kiss. Then she asked him what happened and he said “I feel like you’re trying to say something without saying
I just thought she was trying to get him to admit he knew Cal was cheating. Cal didn't admit to being a pedo to her and I think she was drunk enough to ask him straight up if that was what she was getting at.

It makes me not want to drink much less do drugs. :lol:
Besides the pilot, watched the whole first season drunk :lol:

Dope everybody kinda got different episodes they like, somebody said this was their least favorite episode but this my favorite

The parents on this show. :lol:
I used to think Parents like that were only on TV. I realized Parents like that existed when I was 21yo and banging/dating/boo’ed up with the 18yo receptionist from my Dealership that was a Senior in high School and I’d sneak in the window at night and get woke up with her BY HER MOTHER in the morning, and then sit down and have breakfast with the whole Damned FAM, before we all went off to work and the Girls headed off to highschool class.

Back
Top Bottom