Euphoria HBO & A24's series | Starring Zendaya| RIP Angus Cloud

this.. all of this..

another reason why it woulda made more sense if she wrote an actual script and submitted it

at least she would be getting paid along with the promise/hope for something bigger for potential burning her relationships with her friends
Submitted it to who? And who was going to pay her?

She wanted to do a HS play that wasn't Oklahoma.

Also I don't see why she can't use the script in the future if she wants to make money off it.

Submitted it to who? And who was going to pay her?

She wanted to do a HS play that wasn't Oklahoma.

Also I don't see why she can't use the script in the future if she wants to make money off it.

I’m not going pretend I know the process to get a book published..

but let’s say she submitted it to an agent, who saw it and loved it and then shopped it around and someone bought the tv rights

and instead of a high school play she’s able to invite certain classmates to the premiere.. you still have all the drama and fallout.. but I think things make a little more sense

lexi had the incentive to tell the story of rue’s dad’s funeral to humanize her, also to tell the sex details of her sister

Nate having nightmares about getting his cheeks clapped by pop pop. Stomping out of a high school play. This was your alpha male last season?

Honestly why is he sweating high school drama. He just put a GUN to his exes head, HS gossip should be the last of his worries.

Same with Rue. She owes a very very scary person a significant amount of money, not even to mention the 50 felonies she committed that one night. Why she sweating a lil high school puppy love thing with Jules or a drama play? She’s a CRIMINAL criminal :smh:

Show jumping the shark way too much but I’m all for it :lol:
Nate is an insecure little ***** with huge ego problems. The parts of the play about him bruised it.

He's not above any of it so it bothers him. Also there were no bullets in the gun. He's not about that life.

Rue was enjoying the play and was fully engaged. She obviously still has feelings for Jules. She also is not thinking about the drug money she owes :lol:

I’m not going pretend I know the process to get a book published..

but let’s say she submitted it to an agent, who saw it and loved it and then shopped it around and someone bought the tv rights

and instead of a high school play she’s able to invite certain classmates to the premiere.. you still have all the drama and fallout.. but I think things make a little more sense

lexi had the incentive to tell the story of rue’s dad’s funeral to humanize her, also to tell the sex details of her sister
Why would she do all that when she's a high schooler? That's incredibly unrealistic and unlikely to happen.

Also a process like that would take several months to over a year.

She just wanted to do a new play instead of Oklahoma not publish a book.

Also a small detail, the rue’s family’s finances

we obviously know ole girl coming for something eventually

same like whatever the deal was/is with the nanny cam

Am I missing something with the nanny cam? Im just getting that Minka Kelly is attracted to Maddy, saw her trying on dresses through the cam and gifted one to her. Is there some ominous secret plot going on?

That scene about waning memories of your loved ones hit me right in the feels. Damn. It’s absolutely a thing and there’s nothing you can do to stop it. Sometimes I can’t even remember what my mom’s voice sounded like. :frown:

I love how this show gives you the human side of why people are the way they are. Rue is a junkie but there’s always so much more to the story than what the world sees on the surface.

I really don't get why the nanny cam is even a big deal

They are rich and someone is watching their kid

i just assume something will come down the road.. Or not

they lingered on those 2 moments.. maybe the wife decides to toy with her life or does some shh and throws her under the bus using that as evidence

Maybe, sure.

But I honestly feel they paid it off already, with the dress

I don’t think it’s a big deal, but it could be

To me the far bigger issue is the money thing with rue those.. the mother getting hit with those questions plus her on the phone trying get rue treatment with the obvious elephant in the room

4069B7A8-31AF-4F93-9F9A-C6481895EFB6.jpeg

Someone said Nate got monogrammed pillows for real :lol: :lol:

Unimportant

It seems like the past few episodes folks have been scrutinizing a lot of the details as if something changed. It's not anything like Power but if you have watched this show from S1 you know that there is some suspension of belief to be expected IMO. Also as it was mentioned weeks ago, add in the fact that elements of the story are being told by a drug addict.

It seems like the past few episodes folks have been scrutinizing a lot of the details as if something changed. It's not anything like Power but if you have watched this show from S1 you know that there is some suspension of belief to be expected IMO. Also as it was mentioned weeks ago, add in the fact that elements of the story are being told by a drug addict.

Not gonna lie IATT IATT in this thread on Cassie/Lex and that play was giving me anxiety the last few pages.

Back
Top Bottom