Euphoria HBO & A24's series | Starring Zendaya| RIP Angus Cloud

Dude been snitching on him. That is probably the drug charges

They want to get him for Mouse's murder and ole boy was snitching on them about that. One murder

The dude snitching on them Ash stabbed. Second murder (pulls probably obstruction of justice for killing a cooperating witness)

Since they will argue they were in the process of committing a crime (the 2nd murder, and having the illegal guns). The cops being killed by his accomplice puts him on the hook for felony murder.

The only one up in the air to me is if they can pin Ash's death on him.

All they have to do is connect him to Ash as a willing participants in a drug operation, and he is most likely on the hook for those murders.

He can't really argue that the murders Ash committed were a) separate from his drug business (they were not) and also b) Ash is a minor.

I dunno how this would all play out if it was the real world. And maybe they do another "suspend reality" moment to have Fez get off, with Big Lips telling some tales, but Fez seems royally ****ed to me.

This x100.

Fez done unless they lay out some major plot armour. It’s enough felonies in there for him to never get out. Idk what show other cats looking at that think dude can walk. If it was Power sure I can see it.

This series needs maybe 1 more season. Get Rue to graduate and then end it.

1646095739069.png

This x100.

Fez done unless they lay out some major plot armour. It’s enough felonies in there for him to never get out. Idk what show other cats looking at that think dude can walk. If it was Power sure I can see it.

This series needs maybe 1 more season. Get Rue to graduate and then end it.
Right now, this is the only dude that can help Fez beat these charges...
method-man-power-ghost-1637167229.jpg

Last edited:
That who subplot of ashtray and his stupid behavior made no sense. Just fluff. Felt like they needed to kill time and meet a rambo quota for the show.

All i got from it was more sympathy for fez.

Play was fire though.

Regarding Nate/Cal, the cops don't just go arresting people based on what some dude says is on a random thumb drive. There's clearly something on there that they decided was probably cause for an arrest, which Nate showed it to them. I'm not sure how that is getting lost in all this.

Also, regarding secretly filming people having sex...how'd that work out for Gawker?

Regarding Nate/Cal, the cops don't just go arresting people based on what some dude says is on a random thumb drive. There's clearly something on there that they decided was probably cause for an arrest, which Nate showed it to them. I'm not sure how that is getting lost in all this.

Also, regarding secretly filming people having sex...how'd that work out for Gawker?

It’s not lost. It’s just asking the viewer to make an assumption based on nothing the show’s provided us and suspend a ton of belief. For 2 seasons, the Jules tape was a whole subplot…but there “might” be something else on a thumb drive worth getting arrested on sight.

I really don't even get why Ashtray took it that far.

He probably deserved an episode to explain all that. I can assume maybe he was just a real *** ***** and wasn't going to be taken in by the pigs or watch his brother get locked up so he was going down bustin his gun.... but I needed something to flesh that panicking or decision making out cuz what ye did can be motivated by a # of things.
**** still has me a little bit salty.
It’s the first(maybe 2nd REAL) complaint I’ve had about the show.

Faye JUST GOT THRUGH SAYING, “that Drug dealer lady killed Mouse…….”, so how in the actual F did Ash not pick up on the fact that they were being recorded/dude was wearing a wire. Little ***** know for a FACT he Murked MOUSE, and Faye knows too, so why TF he wild out like that and stab dude in the neck.

**** weak AF

That was a phone call way before the play.
Not after.
How can it be when Rue says this...
Rue.PNG

Then in the convo with Lexi, she says the play was the first time she could look at her life and not hate herself.

They hug at the end of the convo, then the same shot is transitioned into the play. Implying things that happened after the play were included in the play

Last edited:
How can it be when Rue says this...
Rue.PNG

Then in the convo with Lexi, she says the play was the first time she could look at her life and not hate herself.

They hug at the end of the convo, then the same shot is transitioned into the play. Implying things that happened after the play were included in the play
I’ll ha e to rewatch it for sure.
I picked up it was long before.
Lexis look I think, braces? I don’t know now…..Def need a rewatch

Finally finished the season. I was ready to throw hands with everyone over Ashtray. Mainly because a sad Fez breaks my heart. And two I was cheering at my TV when Maddy was beating Cassie LOL. She deserved all that smoke for being a stupid lil biotch. Also i love Fez and Lexi together their phone convos so cute. I couldn't put my finger on who Lexi reminds me of til today she looks like Spencer for Pretty Little Liars.

Real stupid one
Facts!!! I know he's only 12, but damn use some common sense.
Hes like a ticking time bomb, im glad hes gone. Hes always putting fez in danger with his impulsive ****
He is too impulsive, all this crap is his fault. From Mouse to big lips bf being killed, and he hasn't learned from it at all. Ash could be the best person to have in your corner, he just needs to think things through first.

I heard something about Ash's actor wanting out to pursue other things but I don't know the truth behind it.

Guess and actual death is better than the treatment Kat and Mckay got.

Back
Top Bottom