Euphoria HBO & A24's series | Starring Zendaya| RIP Angus Cloud

D7F6A7E9-F393-4577-A009-3B877631FADF.png

I heard something about Ash's actor wanting out to pursue other things but I don't know the truth behind it.

Guess and actual death is better than the treatment Kat and Mckay got.
He's the little squirt who found the Manuscript in UTOPIA.
He was a hacker slash street hustler.

Actor who plays Ash is going to be like 18 next time it airs so he's going to look a lot older. Plus I think he's focusing on Gymnastics and boxing for the olympics or something like that

Just a fetish. :lol:

That man had his child covering for his sexcapades throughout the years. Plenty to hate about someone who puts, and keeps, their child in that situation. That’s hella abusive from a mental standpoint.

Dude been snitching on him. That is probably the drug charges

They want to get him for Mouse's murder and ole boy was snitching on them about that. One murder

The dude snitching on them Ash stabbed. Second murder (pulls probably obstruction of justice for killing a cooperating witness)

Since they will argue they were in the process of committing a crime (the 2nd murder, and having the illegal guns). The cops being killed by his accomplice puts him on the hook for felony murder.

The only one up in the air to me is if they can pin Ash's death on him.

All they have to do is connect him to Ash as a willing participants in a drug operation, and he is most likely on the hook for those murders.

He can't really argue that the murders Ash committed were a) separate from his drug business (they were not) and also b) Ash is a minor.

I dunno how this would all play out if it was the real world. And maybe they do another "suspend reality" moment to have Fez get off, with Big Lips telling some tales, but Fez seems royally ****ed to me.
If they really wanted to, I think they could probably charge him with something along the lines of
Conspiracy
Murder
Obstruction of justice
Drug trafficking/possession with intent to distribute
Money laundering
Tax fraud
Child endangerment
Probably something like filing false business records related to that store he runs, which he presumably uses to launder money.

The Jules one off aside. I don't understand the beef with Cal, he just has a weird fetish that just isn't for me personally but that's his business and life.

Adultery isn't a crime.
There is plenty to dislike about dude besides being a criminal

He is a trash husband and a complete low life of a father

Even if you want to write off his motel activities as just "a fetish". Mans recorded someone without their knowledge. More scumbag behavior

There is plenty to dislike about dude besides being a criminal

He is a trash husband and a complete low life of a father

Nothing there he couldn't redeem himself for.

Not to give him any excuses but he had a low life father so he didn't know any better in that department. And then he suppressed his true sexual identity in order to provide for his wife/kids.

He's trash in the sense of not providing emotional support but he has kept a roof over their heads and food in their mouths.

Nothing there he couldn't redeem himself for.

Not to give him any excuses but he had a low life father so he didn't know any better in that department. And then he suppressed his true sexual identity in order to provide for his wife/kids.

He's trash in the sense of not providing emotional support but he has kept a roof over their heads and food in their mouths.
Ok dude, you be #TeamCal all you want

I'll keep thinking he is trash and is an adult that could have handled things differently. I simply don't care for the character, or am interested in a redemption arc for him unless he can help Fez beat them cases.

I like Cal's character. Garbage human being but you can understand how he got so ****** up.

Ok dude, you be #TeamCal all you want

I'll keep thinking he is trash and is an adult that could have handled things differently. I simply don't care for the character, or am interested in a redemption arc for him unless he can help Fez beat them cases.

This is thread where discussions and debates happen.

Did Tomi Lahren not give you some this morning? You seem a little crankier than usual!

This is thread where discussions and debates happen.

Did Tomi Lahren not give you some this morning? You seem a little crankier than usual!
Dude, I know a thread is for

I am simply saying we will not agree on with it. There is no point really to keep going back and forth. The discussion has been had

A Tomi joke? :lol: . You are in the wrong thread, and using outdated material. Next time you want to throw a jab, take a few seconds and think of some better material. I got faith in you famb :smokin

Dude, I know a thread is for

I am simply saying we will not agree on with it. There is no point really to keep going back and forth. The discussion has been had

You are in the wrong thread, using outdated material. Next time you want to throw a jab, take a few seconds and think of some better material. I got faith in you famb :smokin

Now you're just being sensitive. Who was throwing a jab?

I expressed my viewpoint. You retorted with a some sass "#TeamCal"

None of this is that deep!

Now you're just being sensitive. Who was throwing a jab?

I expressed my viewpoint. You retorted with a some sass "#TeamCal"

None of this is that deep!
:lol: :lol:

Exactly.

I really don't know what is the point of the discussion we are having now.

I'm saying we are not gonna agree and you're coming with this talk of what is the thread for, and trying to guess my emotional state.

Just say you didn't like my tone with the #TeamCal comment, because I don't know what is the point of every else.

Back
Top Bottom