Euphoria HBO & A24's series | Starring Zendaya| RIP Angus Cloud

Gotta feeling Mckay gonna commit that sooner or later

Nah i feel like he gonna snap and kill a bunch of people, starting with BA Nate....can’t stand that pendejo.

I would save Cassie tho...

Kat needs some humbling....my dude Ethan needs to move on to a good girl, Kat ain’t it broski...

I mean, sure, that’s convenient for the story I guess. She’s also a kid with a phone in her hand 90% of the day with access to a wealth of information about such matters. Just seems like a lazy and unbelievable angle to take, but it is what it is.

I have no idea if you’re American, but I won’t assume

Over 60 million people voted for Donald trump.. in 2019, when there are court documents from the 80s, people are questioning if he’s racist and bending over backwards to defend some tweets.. inclusive of people who have previously implied he’s racist

I mean you got the whole flat earthers.. hell the folks who deny global warming

Plus Jules is just hoping it all just goes away and wants to get it over with

The most surprising part of anything that happened in tonight’s episode, was those guys with mckay especially them video recording it.. so there is a witness outside of them and McKay plus video evidence

The most surprising part of anything that happened in tonight’s episode, was those guys with mckay especially them video recording it.. so there is a witness outside of them and McKay plus video evidence

They didn't literally rape McKay. Dude was dry humping him with underwear on.

Speaking of McKay...his storyline is a non story. Everything regarding McKay's storyline in this ep was shown in the preview.

Looks like they're going into Cassie's storyline next for episode 7. I wonder if that's it or if someone else will get part of their story explained in the finale. Fez/Ashtray would be nice

Over 60 million people voted for Donald trump.. in 2019, when there are court documents from the 80s, people are questioning if he’s racist and bending over backwards to defend some tweets.. inclusive of people who have previously implied he’s racist

I mean you got the whole flat earthers.. hell the folks who deny global warming
The thing is, it's not that simple. When things like jail time and lifetime persecution are involved, you do your googles.

The same thing with ole boy that took the L. Somebody literally broke in your house and beat the dog wash out of you and the next time he breaks in you don't have a gun or anything just 'please sir I'd hate to take another beating'

Sorry man this episode took alot of shortcuts and needed to get that out the way cuz tha season is short

McKay :smh: Did fam get pegged or straight up penetrated? No bueno either way. I'll assume peg cuz this show does not pass up chances to show penis. He takes the L for not locking his door. Always do that in a dorm.

Then he gotta get that Nate level composure going so he can come back and not cry like a ***** and **** Cassie to prove to himself he a man but fam a 30 second man :smh: :lol:

Cassie really does have little to no self-respect, no self-confidence, and low self-esteem. Almost feel bad for her. Dude who kept it real with her after blue balls had no game but sure was cruel cuz of it :lol:

I forgot or didnt even connect that Cassie and Lexi are sisters. Talk about the short end of the stick. So far shes just been around as the reliable quirky friend that doesnt say a lot. Less going on with her than McKay :lol:

:rofl: @ Kat. This virgin dude doing anything to stay around her. Kat is having some negative influences of the opposite sex with her casual sex and webcam slaves. Not healthy for a relationship.

Speaking of unhealthy relationships, Jules and Rue. Rue already looking emotionally exhausted. Jules drinking her sorrows away. As already mentioned, all sue had to do was google what Nate said. Too late now that she's actually lied to the police. I bet reveals that to her next.

Rue with the Wire characters. Left out Prop Joe though :lol:

Nate is a diabolical ****.

I really feel bad for Tyler.

Last edited:

5830985E-3A4D-4898-8C33-627AC8C8DBFC.gif

The thing is, it's not that simple. When things like jail time and lifetime persecution are involved, you do your googles.

You’d be surprised.. especially when you really don’t wanna know and want everything to be this happy little world

Hence why I used those examples, which other than some of the trump stuff don’t involve legal language

You’d be surprised.. especially when you really don’t wanna know and want everything to be this happy little world

Hence why I used those examples, which other than some of the trump stuff don’t involve legal language
One don't mean the other anyway. If you believe somebody wouldn't prepare themselves for an intruder after the last incident left them in the hospital, you belong in the examples you're referring to

One don't mean the other anyway. If you believe somebody wouldn't prepare themselves for an intruder after the last incident left them in the hospital, you belong in the examples you're referring to

I’m talking about Jules and her situation with Nate

Of course the black dude gotta be emasculated SMH....that whole scene made 0 sense and was FORCED.

So basically every male in the show is a simp except Cassie side dude :lol: not realistic at all. They acting like players didn’t exist in high school. ****

The fat girl is disgusting beyond belief. In every way...but very relevant in today’s time. Dudes will have the audacity to gas up a chick as disgusting as her when (based on her character) she is garbage both inside and out. :smh:

At this point Nate the only real ***** on the show. Despite the traumatizing stuff he seen as a kid and dealt with. With his father he still finds a way. I also like how they show Nate and Maddy relationship because that **** is real life. Both mfs be dysfunctional and toxic but ppl only look at the dude.

Show is A1. Some of the ayo stuff is too much though. The scenes with Nate dad make make my stomach churn :sick: sorry not sorry

I gotta say, the Jules blackmail is THE weakest, dumbest plot in this show.
I understand naivety but come on, Jules could easily counter him with the Dad info, easily.

I understand naivety but come on, Jules could easily counter him with the Dad info, easily.

The dude he is black mailing is worse how did that soft dude not call the police already. Dude is straight charmin. I could see if Nate had a gun...this dude whipped his *** bare hands :lol:

She’s been institutionalized for however long, just think she’s just trying get it over with as quick as possible and isn’t really up to combat anything

But no clue why nate’s Dad didn’t destroy whatever evidence he had right after the fair

The dude he is black mailing is worse how did that soft dude not call the police already. Dude is straight charmin. I could see if Nate had a gun...this dude whipped his *** bare hands :lol:

Yup.. I get dude being scared enough to confess to assault, because maybe he thinks he’ll get a slap on the wrist

But now dude confessing to rap on top of the assault

He calls the police & Nate will just tell them about the statutory rape.

And he’s clearly not a fighter, so he’s at Nate’s mercy.

Breh, he broke into an apartment and beat the living daylights out of some dude because his girl willing ****ed him, choked his girl out to the point the police got involved, got caught, broke back into dude’s spot to blackmail and frame the same dude he beat into a detached retina for the crime HE committed while simultaneously blackmailing someone else to lie as a witness to a criminal investigation.

All while being a serial killer repressed homosexual.

You’re right, he’s not on that level. He’s worse.
033190CC-741F-412E-8BDC-1CFB7E42DAD4.png

Heisenate.
8ED93166-4CD8-4703-BAFF-76BF5CD2C954.gif

When he showed up inside that dude's house... I looked at my wife and said if this was Texas Nate would have done been shot.

Few thoughts:

Is Rue dead? Like all-knowing? She seems to know EVERYTHING about the other character's private daily lives.

I listen to alot of crime podcasts... how come every guy seems like the beginnings of every serial rapist/killer, sociopath, kidnapper, etc that we all have heard about? Nate is an Apex Predator, and the Ted Bundy kid...

Someone is gonna die. I'm thinking Rue gone up against Nate and dies... this explains her narration.

I want to see Fezco get Rue's back somehow and clap Nate.

Back
Top Bottom