Euro Delivery Pics - 2011 BMW M3 Sedan

Props to you OP... You must have a great job
nerd.gif
 Fells good huh
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jayswisz

you lucky man. like myjaysgetrock said. welcome to the ///M fam. someone said you might be from the bay area? hit me up man! ahah my e36 ///M wont stand a chance but always cool to meet up with other enthusiasts. i would love to have a european spec ///M enjoy it.

Sorry man.  I'm living up in WA state.  I will be passing thru CA after redelivery. 

Congrats, must have been a nice trip...I always dream of picking up Lambo or Ferrari at their factory

I hate you... nice ride though 
happy.gif
. Must have been a hell of a experience to be able to pick your car fresh of the assembly line, props my dude.

WA state eh?
<------ address is right there homie.. scoop me and lets hit up alki and pick up some hookers.

Originally Posted by THE QBZ

You always talked about this when we used to be at Finishline years ago congrats my dude
laugh.gif
 Seems like a long time ago now man.  Thanks

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

Props my dude. U should post on e90post.com as well.

You're volvo with the peanut butter interior still one of my fav cars on NT
pimp.gif

Preciate man.  I have an account at Bimmerfest & M3Post.com already.  NT won out as first consideration for this thread. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by megatron

Beautiful car, congratulations. Any other pics from the rest of your trip across Europe?

Thanks man.  Yea I'll try and get a few more up in the next day or two.  We stayed in Germany the whole time.  Christmas is big out here.  Several of the villages were decorating as we were leaving. 

You flew out to Germany to pick your car up? Whoa. Thats crazy.

Nice. What made you get the sedan over the coupe?

Originally Posted by Beacon ave south

I hate you... nice ride though 
happy.gif
. Must have been a hell of a experience to be able to pick your car fresh of the assembly line, props my dude.

WA state eh?
<------ address is right there homie.. scoop me and lets hit up alki and pick up some hookers.

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 2morrowbegins2day

Yo OP Congratz on the new Whip! BTW you never told NT you was Amani Toomer.
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
 All directions today. 

Dropped the car off today for redelivery.  I'll admit it was a sad day. 
frown.gif

Punched the car to 140 MPH on the Autobahn on the way back to Munich though. 

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

You flew out to Germany to pick your car up? Whoa. Thats crazy.

Nice. What made you get the sedan over the coupe?

Yup, BMW's Euro Delivery Program is one of the greater secrets out there.  Mercedes, Volvo & Audi (I think) offer similar programs.

I've always liked sedans over coupes.  More of a "sleeper" and I can fit more passengers if need be (more utility) plus I don't see many E90 M3 Sedans on the road. 

Excellent color combo. Enjoy it fams but keep your lead foot off the pedal. Your girl drive it yet?

Originally Posted by JD617

Originally Posted by Crime Wave

WHY NO 6 SPEED MANUAL?

This. 
ohwell.gif

But awesome car regardless. 
pimp.gif

I'd love to scoop up an E90 while they're still available. Last naturally aspirated M car left unfortunately. 
frown.gif

True story man.  This is a STRONG V8 here man.  I love the way it pulls in 7th gear. 

Originally Posted by bruza

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

Congrats bro. Welcome the ///M Family, enjoy it to the fullest. Hopefully I can experience the same thing with the F10 M5. Where else did you travel? I ask this because I've read about several other Euro Delivery's, and some of the scenery around there is AMAZING.

Thanks man. 
laugh.gif
 @ your reply to the guy in the other thread.

We stayed in Germany the whole time.  We went south to Garmisch (near the Alps), then Stutgart and then a Village called Volkach.  The scenery is great and the villages get to be very authentic and "old world" style. 

Go for the F10 man.  I was surprised to see them at the Welt.  The one I saw on the road was also Monte Carlo Blue with black wheels.
congrats man on the pickup!!!
im in stuttgart right now did u check out the porsche museum???? its great it also has one of the best places you can dine in and eat at yet very expensive
tired.gif
 but I'm pretty sure you can afford it... 
laugh.gif

also i been to garmisch very nice during the winter time went snowboarding down there also partied at some club called Peaches  
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom