European Championship 2012, Poland-Ukraine June 8-July 1

I'm a fan of those who don't seek the attention and just do their job as athletes... but I'm also a fan of those who have fun, might be a bit crazy, and seemingly don't give a +$%@. So long as you can back it up in the game.. do whatever you like. Characters like that make sports interesting.

eek.gif

laugh.gif
 Did Ronny really say "Messi"???  

Haha... it's odd cuz this whole Messi vs. Ronny thing is fan/media-made. I don't think Messi has anything personally against Ronny (from what I've seen anyway), so it'd be weird to see Ronny take shots at Messi cuz of what the fans said. Lol
Anyway...

She's back.

x1000.jpg

1000x.jpg

x1000.jpg

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Haha... it's odd cuz this whole Messi vs. Ronny thing is fan/media-made. I don't think Messi has anything personally against Ronny (from what I've seen anyway), so it'd be weird to see Ronny take shots at Messi cuz of what the fans said. Lol

ya its kind of like the whole magic v bird thing in basketball, except they arent close friends, they just dont hate eachother the way the fans wished they did lol.

i always felt like the animosity towards ronni from messi-stans was so much stronger, and that may be a reflection of his unapologetic cockiness and demeanor but i feel like ppl either love him or hate him while its really hard to hate messi (whether you think hes the best or not) 

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Anyway...

She's back.

x1000.jpg

1000x.jpg

x1000.jpg
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

Yeah she was posted a handful of pages back. Looks like a poor man's Irina Shayk.

Why would he smash that when he's got the rich man's Irina Shayk? And by rich man's, I mean he has Irina Shayk. Lucky son of a #%@$#.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Why would he smash that when he's got the rich man's Irina Shayk? And by rich man's, I mean he has Irina Shayk. Lucky son of a #%@$#.

You think he'd turn her down though? I don't think he ever rejects groupies, even the ugly ones (why else would you pay the mother of your son to keep her identity a secret
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by SFC415

Originally Posted by Noskey

You think he'd turn her down though? I don't think he ever rejects groupies, even the ugly ones (why else would you pay the mother of your son to keep her identity a secret
laugh.gif
)
I know what you're getting at but I mean...there are a few reasons
laugh.gif

I don't think any guy would turn that girl down

Cr7 has to be the ballon d'or this yr.. has had the better yr achievement's wise and like someone else mentioned i have been really dissapointed in nani this euro cup... actually this whole yr in general

Originally Posted by beans718

Cr7 has to be the ballon d'or this yr.. has had the better yr achievement's wise and like someone else mentioned i have been really dissapointed in nani this euro cup... actually this whole yr in general

They probably won't give it to him. The issue is, Ronaldo's arrogance.  While we as fans love it....it's entertainment...the committee hates it. 
They prefer a certain humble image of a footballer....

Originally Posted by tonton32

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Mario is so awesome.

I laughed out loud for a minute straight when I saw that pic of him just laying down.

damn,he got my man Di Natale involved too...
laugh.gif

seriously though,is Cassano really the guy everyone picks on?dude got kicked in the head by Ibra during an interview once and now this...
laugh.gif

nope # 7 for greece will out ozil ozil on the wing and greece will get a lucky header by somebodydopolis

2-1 Germans in an entertaining tussy
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Originally Posted by beans718

They probably won't give it to him. The issue is, Ronaldo's arrogance.  While we as fans love it....it's entertainment...the committee hates it. 
They prefer a certain humble image of a footballer....
Dude... Messi scored 70 goals and had more than 30 assists. That's by far the best footballing season, statistically, I've ever heard of. 5 years ago if you told me someone was going to score more than 50 goals in a season I'd call you crazy. I guess Real did win the league title, but I still think it's uncontestedly Messi.

Decided to put a 4 fold bet on Portugal/Germany/Spain/England wins.

So far so good. Come on Germany !!

Back
Top Bottom