European Soccer off-season transfer thread...

If we get Benzema, that frontline of Rooney, Tevez, and Benzema will be damn near unstoppable, hopefully with CR7 playing behind

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson is preparing a £20 million bid for Lyon striker Karim Benzema as he looks to secure the youngster's signaturebefore the start of Euro 2008

I hope this doesn't go to Man U or Chelsea. Benzema is one of my favorite up and coming players. I was hoping he would find his way to Arsenal but we arecheap!

I want to see CRonaldo in La Liga.

I hope Madrid signs him, I don't even like the guy, but he's skilled. Madrid and Barca in the next El Clasico..
pimp.gif

Wow...Benzema will be an amazing pickup for the Devils.

Honestly, I'm 90% sure Ronaldo is going to be going to Real Madrid, honestly, I hope he does, it'd be awesome to watch him play in La Liga. It willmake La Liga games much more exciting, imo.
glasses.gif

To me... its a foregone conclusion hes gone. I just cane see him in a white jersey, CR7 in a BARCA Shirt would be
smokin.gif

I'll believe it when I see it. I think this is just a ploy to get a fatter contract from Utd as well as a means to feed his ego; He wants the attention.

United also said that they'd rather sit him on the bench than sell him, so I don't really know what's going to happen.

[h1]Mourinho takes over as Inter boss[/h1]
[table][tr][td]
_44709511_mourinho203getty.jpg

Mourinho was at Chelsea for three years
[/td] [/tr][/table]
Former Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho has been appointed as manager of Serie A side Inter Milan.

Mourinho has signed a three-year deal with the Italian side in his first job since he and Chelsea parted company by mutual consent in September 2007.

The 45-year-old succeeds Roberto Mancini, who led the club to a third consecutive Serie A title last season.

Mourinho won the Champions League with Porto in 2004 and led Chelsea to the Premier League title in 2005 and 2006.

Mourinho will be unveiled tomorrow at a press conference at 1030 BST on Tuesday.

A statement on Inter's website said: "Internazionale announce the arrival of Jose Mourinho.

"The Portuguese coach has signed a three-year contract and will work alongside Rui Farias, Silvino and Andrei Villas Boas.

"The assistant coach will be Giuseppe Baresi."

The club added: "Thanking Roberto Mancini and his staff for the success obtained in four seasons as the leader of the team, all of Internazionale has the great pleasure to welcome Jose Mourinho and his coaches."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/7431480.stm

Originally Posted by SCuse7

^
laugh.gif
keep wishing.

He is going to Real Madrid

Your sarcasm meter is off the charts.
eyes.gif

As far as Mourinho taking over at Inter, this should be very nice. Especially if he decides to bring Drogba and Lampard over, it'd be quite interesting tosee them compete in Serie A. We shall see what happens...

Drogba would be a beast in Italy. Lampard would get eaten up alive.
-----------------------

Patrice Evra has agreed a new four-year contract at Manchester United worth £55,000 a week. (Daily Mail, 1312 BST)

Real Madrid winger Robinho claims he could be used as a makeweight in a deal to take Manchester United winger Cristiano Ronaldo to the Bernabéu. (Portuguesenewspaper A Bola)

Barcelona winger Giovani Dos Santos looks set to sign for Tottenham for around £7m later this week according to the Mexican international'sfather. (Mexican sports paper Record)

Juventus will resume talks with Liverpool midfielder Xabi Alonso today over a possible move to Italy. The two clubs are yet to agree a fee for the Spaniardwith Liverpool holding out for £18m. (Channel 4 Football Italia, 1019 BST)
Chelsea could miss out on one of their top targets, Blackburn boss Mark Hughes, after he was given permission to speak to Manchester City.(Various)

Jose Mourinho will be named Inter Milan manager on Monday and will make Chelsea's Michael Essien his first signing after being told he has £100mto spend. (The Sun)

John Arne Riise will head the summer exodus from Liverpool by joining Roma for £5m. (Daily Express)
Frank Lampard has been offered £130,000 a week to stay at Chelsea in an effort to fend off interest from Inter Milan. (Daily Mirror)
Lampard, meanwhile, is believed to be tempted by the prospect of linking up again with former Blues manager Mourinho. (Daily Express)

Ricardo Quaresma, a £15m target for Liverpool, has declared he wants to leave Porto. (Metro)

Blackburn are set to replace £8.5m Liverpool target David Bentley with Wolves' Michael Kightly. (The Sun)
Portsmouth manager Harry Redknapp is ready to raid managerless Chelsea for winger Shaun Wright-Phillips and defender Wayne Bridge.(Various)
Redknapp is also making a surprise move for another Chelsea player, Israeli striker Ben Sahar. (Daily Mirror)

Tottenham have missed out on the signings of Lazio striker Goran Pandev and Man City's Richard Dunne. (Various)
Arsene Wenger hasbeen told he has a job for life at Arsenal in a bid to fend off interest from French club Paris St Germain. (Daily Mirror)

Euro 2008 organisers have said that all 1.05m tickets available for the tournament have been sold. (Daily Mirror)

Quaresma to Liverpool? Hmm...not bad at all.

laugh.gif
@ Arsenal telling Arsene he has a job at life at Arsenal. Honestly, Ican't ever see him leaving us, especially with his name.

At this point, I don't care too much if Drogba leaves. I'll be sad if Lamps goes. I will be CRUSHED if Essien goes.

I'm so sick of hearing the name Nasri and just hope the deal gets done ASAP so we can stop hearing about it. I'd love to see Yaya come in the Hlebdeal, and next years starting XI is gonna be even better, as long as Eboue isn't ever allowed near the pitch again.

Originally Posted by Lootpac

I'm so sick of hearing the name Nasri and just hope the deal gets done ASAP so we can stop hearing about it. I'd love to see Yaya come in the Hleb deal, and next years starting XI is gonna be even better, as long as Eboue isn't ever allowed near the pitch again.

I agree 100% with you. I seriously cannot stand Eboue, every time I see this guy he's always making stupid $%+ turnovers, he cannot keep up with anyone, cept maybe Landon Donovan
laugh.gif
. He slows the game down so hard, releasinghis $%+ would be good or sell him to another team to have more money to buy someone better. But for real, starting XI next year for us is going to be awesome,Yaya will replace Hleb quite nicely, it'll make me forget about him.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

I'm so sick of hearing the name Nasri and just hope the deal gets done ASAP so we can stop hearing about it. I'd love to see Yaya come in the Hleb deal, and next years starting XI is gonna be even better, as long as Eboue isn't ever allowed near the pitch again.

I agree 100% with you. I seriously cannot stand Eboue, every time I see this guy he's always making stupid $%+ turnovers, he cannot keep up with anyone , cept maybe Landon Donovan
laugh.gif
. He slows the game down so hard, releasing his $%+ would be good or sell him to another team to have more money to buy someone better. But for real, starting XI next year for us is going to be awesome, Yaya will replace Hleb quite nicely, it'll make me forget about him.

If Eboue starts another game for us, I'm going to start supporting a different team.

Thank god Hleb is leaving...I cant believe another team is dumb enough to pay money for this fool
laugh.gif

Lehmann to Stuttgart

Edit:

Chelsea have reached an agreement with the representatives of Carlo Ancelotti. There is no agreement between the clubs at this point. Ancelotti was NOT presentduring the negotiations. - Sky News

Manchester City have reached a compensation agreement with Blackburn Rovers in order to begin negotiations with Manager, Mark Hughes. The compensation issupposedly 5 Million GBP. - Sky News

Can't imagine Hughes at Citeh. Was hoping he'd hook up with Queiroz in 2012.

Anyone know if the Ramsey signing is confirmed? He's been likened to Gerrard

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

I agree 100% with you. I seriously cannot stand Eboue, every time I see this guy he's always making stupid $%+ turnovers, he cannot keep up with anyone , cept maybe Landon Donovan
laugh.gif
. He slows the game down so hard, releasing his $%+ would be good or sell him to another team to have more money to buy someone better. But for real, starting XI next year for us is going to be awesome, Yaya will replace Hleb quite nicely, it'll make me forget about him.

If Eboue starts another game for us, I'm going to start supporting a different team.

Thank god Hleb is leaving...I cant believe another team is dumb enough to pay money for this fool
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I loved Hleb man...but he started playing like an @+*, got sodamn dirty and stopped doing what he did best, and that's set up Adebayor for goals. I'm not going to say I am going to miss him, because I reallywon't, and if Yaya comes, it'll make me forget completely about Hleb, until I wear my Hleb jersey somewhere
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom