even trade ????

If been selling shoes and kid wants to trad his retro 8 bugs. Condition .9 out of ten for my dead
Stock Nike dunk sb hi hackysacks

Last edited:
me personally i have the hackysacks on feet right now and they look better than the retro 8's imo

Its jus a matter of opinion on these on what shoes u want/like more. Them Bugs Bunnys are extremely durable and very comfortable as well. Id rather have the Bunnys. These dont look like they've been worn too much. This is the JB part of the site tho if u made this post on the Nike part u may hear different opinions

Last edited:
Its jus a matter of opinion on these on what shoes u want/like more. Them Bugs Bunnys are extremely durable and very comfortable as well. Id rather have the Bunnys. These dont look like they've been worn too much. This is the JB part of the site tho if u made this post on the Nike part u may hear different opinions
yup totally agree its all about preference

I have two pairs of hackys..I wanted to sell but only put on local Craigslist.new to site as far as member gos. I'm kinda quiet so I trolled forum for years dident need to be member. So that's why I can't sell here. But I was basically looking to except the trade to make more $ on bugs..not wear.I'm just don't know what's worth more. Also got offers labron hero's for my 5lab3s but declined

I have two pairs of hackys..I wanted to sell but only put on local Craigslist.new to site as far as member gos. I'm kinda quiet so I trolled forum for years dident need to be member. So that's why I can't sell here. But I was basically looking to except the trade to make more $ on bugs..not wear.I'm just don't know what's worth more. Also got offers labron hero's for my 5lab3s but declined
you can find a DS pair of 8's for $170-190 at the most. im not sure what the hackys going for

laughable.
laugh.gif
 yo you got me rolling this morning

Brixx that post was suppost to have humer.my response to his on feet.I'm talking about every day drivers here

Brixx that post was suppost to have humer.my response to his on feet.I'm talking about every day drivers here
hey bro FYI if you check @OS_Life(twitter) they have a pair of bugs bunny 8's same condition as the one you want to trade for for $130 shipped just so you know thats all bro

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom