EVENT - An Evening With Jordan Brand's Gentry Humphrey - April 16th - Harlem NYC

1. Derogatory comments regarding race, ethnic background, language, gender, sexual orientation or religion are strictly prohibited. The use of slurs and/or hate speech will result in immediate and permanent banishment from the community without warning.

Ask him why the titanium XX3s were a farce. Ask him why the Olympic 6s are crap.

Hell......pull a Matt Stover on him and secretly move to have his *+@ removed from office.

RockDeep needs to take his spot...........with BP as his Lieutenant

NYC STAND UP! We need yall to mount up n show this dude how we feelin!

Kinda random but, I want it to be like at the end of 300 when homie gets cut by the spear leonidas throws
laugh.gif

Knowing half of these NT'rs, they'll claim to be all angry and ready, but be all smiles and applauding when Gentry reveals the newest hybrids and teamJ's.

Originally Posted by SLP Product

Knowing half of these NT'rs, they'll claim to be all angry and ready, but be all smiles and applauding when Gentry reveals the newest hybrids and team J's.
laugh.gif
So true.

Any idea how much tickets are?

Knowing half of these NT'rs, they'll claim to be all angry and ready, but be all smiles and applauding when Gentry reveals the newest hybrids and team J's.
laugh.gif
Sike
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by KingJay718

laugh.gif
So true.

They're complimentary (free). First come, first serve. Which basically means a campout and/or huge line on RD.
ohwell.gif

Too bad I'm not in NYC. Air him out, though.
devil.gif

Originally Posted by KingJay718

laugh.gif
So true.

tickets are "complimentary" = free

To the people who go, please try and represent NikeTalk to the fullest and ask the tough questions. It's not all oohs and ahhs, here. It's more likeyucks and noooooooo! smh

seems interesting

i just want to go and express my true feelings as to what gentry and his flunkies have done to the company. while its true that the jordan brand has receivedmillions of profits... they have done it by selling out to greed with their use of cheap quality materials, ugly color variants of OG colors, andnon-innovative ideas.

i know theres a lot of new yorkers here in NT... ninongbrown, anything718, dmasta, enyce lets do this. any other true sneakerhead that are in the nyc areashould tell gentry wat hes doing right and wrong. enough of this limited/LS bullshhh, fusions, spizikes, etc.

michael jordan himself has become personally close to gentry that he's blinded by gentry incompetence

Please put him in his place, then post it on NT along with the proof, reaction, and his rebuttal.

P.S. Make sure you look like this -->
pimp.gif
<-- with a small notepad writing down thingsas he says them.

Anybody got the passes yet?

If someone does, could you post a photo so we could duplicate it to get in!
tongue.gif

I would love to be there to see his reaction after hearing the question: "Why did you make the gay pride VI's?"

SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE SURE I GET A TICKET!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to take this idiot down once and for all! I will go to House of Hoops with the hopes of getting a ticket. I cannot tell you how excitedI am to finally call this idiot out on all the hypocritical things he's done and said. I'm making signs and banners and this night will go down inhistory.

Please god let me get a ticket. Let me flex my speaking abilities (seven years negotiating contracts in board rooms) on this $%! hole.

Originally Posted by HOVKid

I want to take this idiot down once and for all! I will go to House of Hoops with the hopes of getting a ticket. I cannot tell you how excited I am to finally call this idiot out on all the hypocritical things he's done and said. I'm making signs and banners and this night will go down in history.

Please god let me get a ticket. Let me flex my speaking abilities (seven years negotiating contracts in board rooms) on this $%! hole.
I'll be there with you in spirit.
HOV'S going in like this,
Protester.jpg

and coming out like this.
protester-caledonia060424.jpg

roll.gif

Originally Posted by HOVKid

I want to take this idiot down once and for all! I will go to House of Hoops with the hopes of getting a ticket. I cannot tell you how excited I am to finally call this idiot out on all the hypocritical things he's done and said. I'm making signs and banners and this night will go down in history.

SOMEONE GET THIS MAN A TICKET!

Back
Top Bottom