EVENT - An Evening With Jordan Brand's Gentry Humphrey - April 16th - Harlem NYC

to the NTers that are going, make sure to sneak in a camera or a tape recorder.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by gio2323

to the NTers that are going, make sure to sneak in a camera or a tape recorder.
happy.gif
I doubt they will let them take them inside, but they can't take away the cell phone, it wont that great of quality but it's better thannothing. HovKid, do your thing and let them now.

Thats some bs, you should be able to get tickets online, Id like to go but im not gona travel all the way to ny for tix and then have to travel all the wayback for the event.

NTers should wear shirts that say "Stop Effin Up Tinkers Work" NYC if the opportunity arises and Ns get to ask "real" ?s please put thiscat on blast

devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

i was in HOH today, and i was informed that this event is extremely limited, about 100 tickets were given out...

for those wondering what they look like...

^^^ So they did give out 100 tickets?? Make sure you give one of those 4 tickets you got to HOV...
tongue.gif

Dude, you have GOT to give me one of those tickets.

If you are selling them that's wack as hell. I can walk in there and do what all of us have dreamed of doing.

I WILL CALL GENTRY OUT FOR HIS HYPOCRITICAL STATEMENTS ABOUT "KEEPING IT REAL FOR THE OG'S"....AND "CREATING THE CHASE LIKE THE OLDDAYS".

There are no more tickets at HOH....I had to work all day today and couldn't go.

I am begging you, ket me gives this rat bastard a peice of our mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by screech5511

all 100 are gone? do people have them up on ebay?
one guy has 1 ticket up for $60 BIN plus $18 for overnight shipping... WAAAAAAAAAAY OD in my opinion

Damnit.....Kampout Kid has tixx also....he just sent me a pic to taunt me

Someone has got to make this happen for me. I promise you the night will go down in history!!!!!

Icyyyy might be hooking me up!!!!!!!!!!!

Since my boy couldn't get the tickets, I guess I won't be able to light Gentry
39835f46ec28dc2d4eff04853ce84417d47066b.gif
on fire.
smh.gif

Real talk, Give HOV a ticket. He's one of the few people here that would unleash on Gentry in person.
laugh.gif

Whats the word on the tix??? are they all gone??? Was there a campout??? Was is done fair??? I'm shooting out to manhatten tomm is it worth my time to stopby there? And to all u cornballs selling tix are dead wrong. If nike/jordan brand felt it wasnt worth to put a price on these tix what gives u the rite to? andfor the fool who buys them supports their greed for money and there inconsideration in getting extra tickets and not really wanting to go. AND PLZZZZ PLZZZZZGIVE HOV A TIX. He sounds real enough to do what these fakes said they would. I HAVE FAITH IN U HOV. HOPE U GET YA SHINE ON!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom