EVENT - An Evening With Jordan Brand's Gentry Humphrey - April 16th - Harlem NYC

laugh.gif
gentry has no idea what he's in for.try and bring tomatoes or beerbottles so even if you get cutoff you can still hurl stuff at him

will this be recorded on event, because this would a phenomenal rebellion against the Empire of JB. Bring those fools down to the ground HOVKID.

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

What I want ya to convey to these guys is they need to stop whorin out da legacy of JB to da highest bidder......

and da nike air issue should be put on blast too.....

i thought u had your ticket man?

Originally Posted by Method Man

It's nice to see them get out of Beaverton once in awhile, though. Maybe now they'll stop naming products like "Jordan PHAT" "Dub Zero" "Spizz'ike" "Jordan Hydro" or the "Jordan Down Low Bootie."

Hi, it's 2008 and Soul Plane doesn't represent real people, much less your customer. Thanks.

Man I was seriously
smh.gif
and
roll.gif
@ your response. Down Low Bootie? Whatkind of crap is that?
tired.gif
LOL @ the Soul Plane comment too.

Get 'em HOV.
pimp.gif

KampoutKid or someone else going there...y'all NEED to record this...we gotta see the ultimate flame on video.
devil.gif

get him HOV get him!!!!

seriously though... just make sure all of u guys thats gonna attend this Q&A to be cool calm and collected cuz im sure theyre gonna be quick to throw outanyone they see whos belligerent. roast that fool in a classy manner and expose him for his hypocritical and greedy ways.

video tape that ishhh too cuz we all wanna see it. i would make an appearance too but imma be busy that day so i trust all of my nyc niketalkers to makeeveryone here proud

NIKETALK ftw!!!

are there still any ways to get a ticket? if anyone knows how, or knows someone willing to let go of one please pm me, thanks.

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

What I want ya to convey to these guys is they need to stop whorin out da legacy of JB to da highest bidder......

and da nike air issue should be put on blast too.....

i thought u had your ticket man?

yeah i got 2 tickets.

whoever wants tickets, don't be lazy...there's a STACK of em in house of hoops....its looks like a stack of club flyers..one per person..and itsFREEEEEE

i repeat its free, if you pay for these right now you're a sucker (except for hovi, its hookin someone up for they're troubles)

i repeat its free, if you pay for these right now you're a sucker (except for hovi, its hookin someone up for they're troubles)
My lil squad of 3 picked up that many club flyer's 2day and they tried 2 get one of my daughters.

My dude picked up 2 tickets. If I'm not doing anything, best believe I'm going. I'm tired of airing myfrustration on the JB forum.

Back
Top Bottom