EVENT - An Evening With Jordan Brand's Gentry Humphrey - April 16th - Harlem NYC

Originally Posted by fc1114

Originally Posted by HOVKid

SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE SURE I GET A TICKET!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to take this idiot down once and for all! I will go to House of Hoops with the hopes of getting a ticket. I cannot tell you how excited I am to finally call this idiot out on all the hypocritical things he's done and said. I'm making signs and banners and this night will go down in history.

Please god let me get a ticket. Let me flex my speaking abilities (seven years negotiating contracts in board rooms) on this $%! hole.
^ People are beyond pathetic. Unbelievable how much you people love to WHINE AND COMPLAIN. I hope you're proud of of yourself.

^^ Talk about pathetic, go buy another pair of fusions and add to the garbage machine that JB has become. The only thing pathetic is the ability of theyouth of today to completely overlook what this brand stood for remember "quality products inspired by the greatest player ever" yeah.... some of usdo.

Air em out HOVKID!

all the nt'ers should sit together and bombard "gent" with back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back HARD questions andstatements until he says "THIS INTERVIEW IS OVER" and walks out in shame.

Thinking a bit more about this...

I hope those of you who are actually disappointed with the releases over the past few years present yourself with some respect if you want ANY shot at ananswer.

Approaching the situation like ZoDogg is going to get us no where. Represent yourself and NT and who knows, this may actually be something good.

I'm not holding my breath for anything....hopefully Gentry doesn't feed the BS line of "protecting collectors".

yeah, i think most people were planning on just grillin him with the tough questions.

i still have 1 ticket left if anyone is interested in going to this...

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

yeah, i think most people were planning on just grillin him with the tough questions.

i still have 1 ticket left if anyone is interested in going to this...

can i get that ticket?

Anyone know if hoh still has tickets? I would love to go and check this out nd meet a few nyc heads too.

Alright, this is the day NYC.
I'm expecting some well thought material that really gets G to take what the NT community wants into consideration. I'm hoping for an update postworthy of a sticky in the JB forum.
Good luck guys.

NYC people better speak up and pound this dude with hard questions!!! Gentry gonna have alot of explaining to do
devil.gif

I'm getting creamed at work right now but I should be able to slip out to go. I'lll hopefully get out of here by 7pm and make my way up there.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by fc1114

Originally Posted by HOVKid

SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE SURE I GET A TICKET!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to take this idiot down once and for all! I will go to House of Hoops with the hopes of getting a ticket. I cannot tell you how excited I am to finally call this idiot out on all the hypocritical things he's done and said. I'm making signs and banners and this night will go down in history.

Please god let me get a ticket. Let me flex my speaking abilities (seven years negotiating contracts in board rooms) on this $%! hole.
^ People are beyond pathetic. Unbelievable how much you people love to WHINE AND COMPLAIN. I hope you're proud of of yourself.

^^ Talk about pathetic, go buy another pair of fusions and add to the garbage machine that JB has become. The only thing pathetic is the ability of the youth of today to completely overlook what this brand stood for remember "quality products inspired by the greatest player ever" yeah.... some of us do.

Air em out HOVKID!
OWNED
happy.gif

I hope some of you guys can chat with Gentry before or afterwards. Not only is he approachable and attentive, but many of you will be surprised (in a good way)at the answers you get for your questions/complaints/gripes.

Isnt Jordan himself the one you should be talking to? Doesnt he have the last word on what releases. If you think the JB is messing with his legend status thentell the legend himself and he can stop releasing the bs

Originally Posted by NikeTalk111

Isnt Jordan himself the one you should be talking to? Doesnt he have the last word on what releases. If you think the JB is messing with his legend status then tell the legend himself and he can stop releasing the bs

Mike doesn't care just as long as the money keeps coming in, he's too busy getting his freak on now that he's divorced. Just look at him.
smh.gif

w06rg2.jpg

roll.gif

Gentry pitching up in NYC is showing the same lack of good judgement which has blighted a large amount of JBs output over the last couple of years........

And can someone ask him when Europe is going to get some love????????

Originally Posted by ThaDoogal23

I'd just be happy if the pricing was a little more even.

Lebron V at $140 becomes 130 euro here, but AJXX3 at $185 gets rounded up to 200 euro. (Over $300)

Originally Posted by yungpyro07

TODAY IS JUDGEMENT DAY.....

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Its not going to be that serious. but someone should say something.
and some others should step up in case they choose to overlook HOVKID.

Originally Posted by swingshot

Originally Posted by ThaDoogal23

I'd just be happy if the pricing was a little more even.

Lebron V at $140 becomes 130 euro here, but AJXX3 at $185 gets rounded up to 200 euro. (Over $300)
Yeah prices are crazy! Can't wait till december when the duty limit rises from 22€ up to 150€.

Back
Top Bottom