Ever smash a co-worker?

never smashed.... but i got the neck from a co-worker one night when I gave her a ride home lol

I mean technically speaking i used to work for my mom by doing choirs. And she did give birth to me and i was breast fed so technically this is the only time i was with a co-worker. Technically.

hooked up with one once, and it's not a good idea usually. unless she's the smash and dash type...dont do it

say you do run into some complications.. is it worth quitting your job on the spot? just think about the consequences... but ive done some shadier shizzz.. so why not..

Not a smart idea bro, she will become a stalker and if things get sour after a few months one of you will most likely need to find a new job

Yeah every job I get on I hit something...if you mesh well with females that will happen.

At my job now I hit the girl and her office is next to mine. Only hit once but I'm really trying to hit again. Thing is shorty been married for a minute...and I smashed last year at this time. So I find out she's married a month if two later and I fell back. But nis I'm getting looks from her Nd %!@%, and she will catch me looking from time to time. But we both know that %!@% was crazy and how she didn't tell me about the marriage from the jump.

I know a few people who've actually married their workplace smashee. I'm headed down that road as well.
I'm 31 so I deal with older, mature women so if you're dealing with mature individuals then you shouldn't have a problem.

Yes, coworkers are always open. It's too easy, they start talking about their issues at home and with their boyfriend. They see you all the time and get curious. I've never had a problem, I've had sex with five coworkers. It was always fine except one girl, she got all depressed and started telling everyone she was gonna quit and stuff. I didn't know about it, other coworkers told me. I told her from the jump we would never be together

I use to smash my boss and another chick that worked there and nobody knew.

OP be friends with her first, so u can be friends with benefits no ackward moments because yall know yo role in the relationship

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Yes, coworkers are always open. It's too easy, they start talking about their issues at home and with their boyfriend. They see you all the time and get curious. I've never had a problem, I've had sex with five coworkers. It was always fine except one girl, she got all depressed and started telling everyone she was gonna quit and stuff. I didn't know about it, other coworkers told me. I told her from the jump we would never be together

this, always let them know from the beginning what the deal is.  If she understand, then there shouldn't be any problems.

Yes. She was a new hire and she came at me actually. Of course I wasn't gonna say no. It was pretty much a temp job so she knew she wouldn't be there long. Did my thing several times. We were both low key about it at work. She quit a month later so it was back to work as usual. But I would say no because it feels weird if ppl start asking you about the girl.

laugh.gif
  This.  I got a chick now who always +@#$*@%@ on her baby daddy/roomate.  And she hasn't fornicated in a minute.  

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Yes, coworkers are always open. It's too easy, they start talking about their issues at home and with their boyfriend. They see you all the time and get curious. I've never had a problem, I've had sex with five coworkers. It was always fine except one girl, she got all depressed and started telling everyone she was gonna quit and stuff. I didn't know about it, other coworkers told me. I told her from the jump we would never be together

this, always let them know from the beginning what the deal is.  If she understand, then there shouldn't be any problems.
Amen.  So many dudes do the opposite.  Not following this edict will land you in HR if she really about dat life.

Originally Posted by INS

I mean technically speaking i used to work for my mom by doing choirs. And she did give birth to me and i was breast fed so technically this is the only time i was with a co-worker. Technically.
Raw?

Back
Top Bottom