Everclear For The 1st Time

BIG FAME ONE and i once made Everclear smoothies with fresh fruit.

It confuses the hell outta you how something can be icey cold, and burn the firey life outta your throat at the same time.

I'm so afraid to try this stuff..
smh.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Back when i was broke on campus...we tried this *!@# w. a lil water and alotta kool aidmix....horrible night, never have gotten so loose...body was like mush

Roomie drank a poland spring bottle of this *!@# after he was already $$%%$! up off bacardi...ended up going to the er
roll.gif

absinthe is what's in a call a cab right?
[/color]

This thread makes me want to take one shot of everclear this weekend or a least get one of my friends to take a shot.

Some years ago my brother and his buddies up in BG made some Everclear lemonade for a house party I DJ'd. The ones that drunk cup after cup of it were like
hungover.jpg
for most of the night.
roll.gif

make sure to get the right everclear, there is a everclear that is 151 proof and one that is 190 proof. the 190 proof is usually the one thats illegal in somestates.

Everclear151.jpg
300px-EverclearHiRes.jpg

Never tried this, But I did Try Absinthe when I went to Denmark, I nvr saw that green fairy....(BTW we drank it str8)

Tryin is straight up is suicide. Feels like you had every ounce of fluid in your mouth/body sucked out

daamn last time i check this it was 9 pgs or some #$%$ idk. this dude said he never had it b4 so you already kno what i did smh. we took 3 shots and im gone.that was like 2 hrs ago. idk whats goin on smh.
i dont even kno why im on nt right nw smh

Originally Posted by Pmighty

daamn last time i check this it was 9 pgs or some #$%$ idk. this dude said he never had it b4 so you already kno what i did smh. we took 3 shots and im gone. that was like 2 hrs ago. idk whats goin on smh.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by vezon

daamn last time i check this it was 9 pgs or some #$%$ idk. this dude said he never had it b4 so you already kno what i did smh. we took 3 shots and im gone. that was like 2 hrs ago. idk whats goin on smh.
roll.gif
dont worry you wont @#$% up massively, youre only about 8 regular shots deep

Originally Posted by eight2one

ill prolly die off that the way i drink.

thats why i dont @#$% with it really. i only drink on weekends but when i start drinking, i go throughout the night nonstop

eek.gif

roll.gif

hahahaha he was towe up lmao.

im tryin it for the first night NT wish me luck.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

You guys are soft, it's almost laughable. Everclear is not that serious, step your drinking game up. Now REAL absinthe is what you drink if you really wanna get #$$### up.
I heard just a little bit of that junk effs you up.

yea that is true.....i doubt some yall talking about doing 3 shots of it was doing the 190 proof kind.....thats the only kind i messed w/ cause its legal hereso they don't even sell 151 everclear

I can totally see why the stuff is illegal in some places.
For anyone that never tried it, take a shot of gasoline mixed with rubbing alch...prolly the closest your gonna get.

Originally Posted by Gmills23

For anyone that never tried it, take a shot of gasoline mixed with rubbing alch...prolly the closest your gonna get.

that exactly what dude said after his 1st shot. his reaction as you can imagine was priceless
roll.gif

why does errybody compare this to gasoline
laugh.gif
??
i mean who here has actually had gasoline before
nerd.gif
?

Originally Posted by Gmills23

that exactly what dude said after his 1st shot. his reaction as you can imagine was priceless
roll.gif

why does errybody compare this to gasoline
laugh.gif
??
i mean who here has actually had gasoline before
nerd.gif
?
Its smells strong kinda of like gas. People that suck gas from cars also prolly have explained the taste to some extent. haha

I had a friend that took everclear to the dome(like straight out the bottle) dude somehow left the party. I guess he got lost around the apt complex, and triedgoing into this apt that he thought was the party apt. The people living there i guess heard a noise and came out and whoop his $+! for trying to break in.Dude got his $+! beat, cops came and he got arrested, lost his football scholarship and everything.

I've had a few night with everclear also, one was in lubbock and texas tech, i woke up the next day feeling like i didnt belong in this world. We did drinkanything but everclear the night. Can anyone confirm that rumour of everclear buring through a styrofoam cup?

Back
Top Bottom