Everclear For The 1st Time

Originally Posted by 757bred

Originally Posted by Pmighty

I gave my boy some and he shared it with some people around the way. He was tellin me this one dudes hat fell off, this one lady was chokin and shh til her face turned red
laugh.gif
. I kno the 1st time i indulged in that i passed out on my feet and fell dead on my face. I woke up with nail polish all over my shirt i guess for not bein able to handle my liquor
grin.gif
. Anyway is there anything funnier than watchin someone drink everclear for the 1st time?
eek.gif
I knew it was strong, but that's crazy lol

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Man that stuff is so lethal
smh.gif

I remember homecoming last year my homeboy was trying to be all macho and had like half a bottle of everclear mixed with some juice.

He passed out on the dance floor...everybody thought he was dead. He had to be taken to the hospital and he got in trouble with the school for alcoholpoisoning...

And that mixture with gatorade is serious too...after a bunch of differnt drinks I took a big gulp and that just set it off...

2 hours later i'm in my underwear in my bed talkin to a fat white girl and a black girl with a lisp...blacking out FTL

I got a story to tell...

I went to Purdue last year, and my boy got drunk off some Jungle Juice (huge vat of Everclear x koolaid). I kepttellin him not to OD on it because that $*!+ destroys families (my exact words
laugh.gif
). He pretty much said $!%% what I was talkin bout and went hammy ham on thejuice. Fast forward to an hour later, and my dude is in the +@%*%*@ ZONE.
roll.gif

He's walkin round the party tellin chicks about his schlong, and to my disbelief, the chicks are LIKIN it.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

As the party winds down, he drinks more, which makes him even more of a burden to deal with. Since none of us drovethere and our DD got drunk (
smh.gif
), we were pretty much stranded about 3 miles off campus. There was no way that me and my boy were going to get this boy to walkthat far, so we asked around for a ride. After about an hour of waiting around, we got a ride.

Upon getting back, this guy falls in the grass on the way back into the dorm. He's 6'5'' and over 200lb, so carrying him up three flights of stairs to his dorm was a @%%@#. When we got him to the room, he thought his trash can was the bathroom, so he pissed inthat. We tried to feed dude some bread just to see if he'd eat it...and he threw it up.
laugh.gif

He hated his roommate so he tried to aim the vomit on dude while he was asleep.
laugh.gif
And after that, dude startedsinging a Chris Brown song REAL LOUD...the RA came down there and realized dude was drunk. He didn't write him up though. After 10 minutes of moreshenanigans, dude finally passed out. We have video evidence of everything that happened at the dorm too.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

Originally Posted by Gmills23

I can totally see why the stuff is illegal in some places.
For anyone that never tried it, take a shot of gasoline mixed with rubbing alch...prolly the closest your gonna get.

that exactly what dude said after his 1st shot. his reaction as you can imagine was priceless
roll.gif

why does errybody compare this to gasoline
laugh.gif
??
i mean who here has actually had gasoline before
nerd.gif
?
Its smells strong kinda of like gas. People that suck gas from cars also prolly have explained the taste to some extent. haha

I had a friend that took everclear to the dome(like straight out the bottle) dude somehow left the party. I guess he got lost around the apt complex, and tried going into this apt that he thought was the party apt. The people living there i guess heard a noise and came out and whoop his $+! for trying to break in. Dude got his $+! beat, cops came and he got arrested, lost his football scholarship and everything.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Gmills23

I can totally see why the stuff is illegal in some places.
For anyone that never tried it, take a shot of gasoline mixed with rubbing alch...prolly the closest your gonna get.

that exactly what dude said after his 1st shot. his reaction as you can imagine was priceless
roll.gif

why does errybody compare this to gasoline
laugh.gif
??
i mean who here has actually had gasoline before
nerd.gif
?
Its smells strong kinda of like gas. People that suck gas from cars also prolly have explained the taste to some extent. haha

I had a friend that took everclear to the dome(like straight out the bottle) dude somehow left the party. I guess he got lost around the apt complex, and tried going into this apt that he thought was the party apt. The people living there i guess heard a noise and came out and whoop his $+! for trying to break in. Dude got his $+! beat, cops came and he got arrested, lost his football scholarship and everything.

I've had a few night with everclear also, one was in lubbock and texas tech, i woke up the next day feeling like i didnt belong in this world. We did drink anything but everclear the night. Can anyone confirm that rumour of everclear buring through a styrofoam cup?
eek.gif

My son $#+%+$ up, od.

I neva had Everclear b4. But seein as how I can do 151 shots no prob, I think I can handle some Everclear. I'll never kno until I try it tho, huh?

This %@+$ in Jello shots is ridiculous it taste so good then bam black out status. I took like 10 jello shots of this and all i remember is getting slapped bythe girl i was smashing at the time cause she was trying to wake me up ( it was her birthday party at her place.......I was in the neighbors lawn). Thenshortly after getting slapped i remember waking up at another neighbors house a little further up the street. It wasnt my first time with Everclear but itprobably will be my last.

Originally Posted by Bobby Light

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Ended up on the balcony with no pants on. just a tall tee & my all whites on
smh.gif
senior week
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
hell yea... good week

majority of that week i had no pants on... i ended up walkin down the street one night at like 3 in the mornin wit a tall tee and socks on
smh.gif

and we have photo evidence
laugh.gif

damn
roll.gif
laugh.gif

i doubt some yall talking about doing 3 shots of it was doing the 190 proof kind
thats exactly what i have. its the only everclear ive had when ive been able to get it
2 hours later i'm in my underwear in my bed talkin to a fat white girl and a black girl with a lisp...blacking out FTL
what is this no pants story #4
laugh.gif
smh.gif
??

I'm not reading the whole thread but I KNOWWWWWWW you didn't drink no straight Everclear! /horrified To quote George Lopez..."Orale, Jethro...Thatstuff will you!"

Mix that $#@+ UP! Jungle Juice, 7 UP, Hawaiian Punch, SOMETHING.
laugh.gif
And a little bit goes a loooooooooooooooooong way. Personally, I haven't touched that$#@+ since I was 19. But clearly, you're gonna get dead if you're chugging that $#@+ like it's regular liquor. lol

^You'd be surprised what people can chug when there !!@$ faced. I seen people chugging polar ice, jager, absolute vodka, and everclear like i mentionedearlier. Im just looking at them like *!% is going through their head.

I've done it once before when i was young and naive. I was hittin up the club with my friends, so we did the normal pre warmup at the house. Got to theclub, and i took like 5 shots of polar ice in the parking lot while twisted. Got in the club was feeling extra nice, then everything got blurry. I swear therewas a dime piece at every turn of my head. I danced with atleast 13 girls in the club. I remember one moment when my boys were trying to pull me away from thisugly **# broad, and i told them if they dont stop pulling me im whooping they **#. So they back off on some we were trying to help you type %*%. Pretty muchafter all that i started to get weak, and i almost fainted, my boy freaked out and got me like a big glass of water. I used to be a big time alcoholic, nowthat im 21 i havent been drinking as much.

I have stories for months, I have a picture of my boy after a drunk night. And we drop his head on the bottom car threshold trying to get him in the back seat,dude head had a big **# bump on it, and he pretty much look like he was dead. Like that 2 pac picture. Hopefully i can find it.

^You'd be surprised what people can chug when there !!@$ faced. I seen people chugging polar ice, jager, absolute vodka, and everclear like i mentioned earlier. Im just looking at them like *!% is going through their head.

I've done it once before when i was young and naive. I was hittin up the club with my friends, so we did the normal pre warmup at the house. Got to the club, and i took like 5 shots of polar ice in the parking lot while twisted. Got in the club was feeling extra nice, then everything got blurry. I swear there was a dime piece at every turn of my head. I danced with atleast 13 girls in the club. I remember one moment when my boys were trying to pull me away from this ugly **# broad, and i told them if they dont stop pulling me im whooping they **#. So they back off on some we were trying to help you type %*%. Pretty much after all that i started to get weak, and i almost fainted, my boy freaked out and got me like a big glass of water. I used to be a big time alcoholic, now that im 21 i havent been drinking as much.

I have stories for months, I have a picture of my boy after a drunk night. And we drop his head on the bottom car threshold trying to get him in the back seat, dude head had a big **# bump on it, and he pretty much look like he was dead. Like that 2 pac picture. Hopefully i can find it.
Not to be a wet blanket, but that #+%@ is no joke. People don't know how that mess is gonna hit them until they're laid up in a hospitalbed with an IV in their arm or worse. I mean, I'm no stranger to being ****faced but people need to respect their limits. This BIG %+$ dude freshman yeargot alcohol poisoning trying to be a hard %+$. I mean, getting smashed can be fun and all but that Everclear is not to be %*#$%+ with. Like, at ALL.

Grape Juice, Champagne, Hawaiian Punch, Orange Juice, Pineapple Juice, Everclear= Best Jungle Juice EVAR.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

Originally Posted by That Kid Daniel

Jungle Juice?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
a party mainstay.

Personally, I love Everpurple -> Ginger Ale + Grape Juice + Everclear =
pimp.gif
Heres the recipe we use at my crib for our house parties.
we got 2 Gatorade coolers for each one we get: 1 handle everclear, 1 handle cheap vodka, a little bit of 151 and a little bit of Gin, Hawaiian Punch, RandomFruits, Mad Sugar, Mad lemon/lime juice, and sometimes a little instant cofee
pimp.gif

Jungle Juice is good for parties. You make it in LAARRRGE quantities. Like, in a cooler w/ a spout or something.

Back
Top Bottom