EVO 2014 - Who's hyped?

I fell asleep. Damn Timezone

Infiltration with the Hakan Pick. Gotta respect the dude

Xian though, so proud. His Gen has just been on point this year.

Pr Balrog and them focus attacks.

One of the best Evo's ever.

View media item 495699

Last edited:
damn man fell asleep at the end of it.  xian won doe?!  
pimp.gif
 dem waterfall kicks 
laugh.gif
 catchin everybody

Waterfall all day.

Even worse is how he doesn't need to use EX's that much so he has a full super meter on deck for so many matches.

Must be scary knowing one of those pokes will lead to super and a waterfall kick after for your troubles :lol:

Also need to mention Tokido's performance. Took out his demon in Daigo, Pr Balrog and Infiltration.

Waterfall all day.

Even worse is how he doesn't need to use EX's that much so he has a full super meter on deck for so many matches.

Must be scary knowing one of those pokes will lead to super and a waterfall kick after for your troubles :lol:

Also need to mention Tokido's performance. Took out his demon in Daigo, Pr Balrog and Infiltration.

I was watching his match against a guile player in pools

Tokido was losing it sooo much. But at the end he regained his composure and got his stuff together

Looking back at the highlights. Justin wong was playing marvel 2 while everyone was trying to play umvc3

Its really unfortunate that you have to worry about something like. Hopefully next time they make sure it doesn't happen.

evo is sponsored by sony.

jesus every pro player uses xbox 360.

there's even a "ps3" chant mocking a famous player who was having issues with it during tourney because he's use to the xbox 360 which doesn't have the lag spikes

^ back when a come back was an actual come back and there wasn't a revenge meter, X factor, 10 super bars, he was foreal. Now anyone has a chance

Last edited:
^ back when a come back was an actual come back and there wasn't a revenge meter, X factor, 10 super bars, he was foreal. Now anyone has a chance

He does but he has a strong street fighter and marvel background so his fundamentals are too on que. Chris G would get scrubbed in street fighter all the time so he doesn't have the type of timing background. He zoned, and got trolled by Justin Wong who can hit confirm off of anything

Last edited:
^ Chris G is good in stree fighter. he's good at everything actually.

woulda been a different marvel if it was played on 360...

I hear people say this a lot and I don't think it's as bad they make it out to be. Combofiend plays on PS3 and he doesn't complain. A lot of the pros come to EVO and don't say complain either about using PS3. There are just some vocal people.
I can't really comment on it since I'm terrible at these games :lol: (Looking to get a stick soon).

I won't say everyone has a chance. Justin has won lot of marvel 3 tournaments. I don't know who has more between him and Chris G at this point. Also him and Filipino Champ have made top 8 at all 3 marvel 3 evo's. Chris G and Combofiend have been twice. Combo might have made it again if he was allowed to play. The game has it flaws but it's no where near the point where anybody has a chance against anyone especially in a 3/5 set.

how many hours do yall put in to tune your skills
I could never sit downs and just practice on training mode

Back
Top Bottom