Evo or Epic, What to get?

Exact same size. The epic is bigger than the iphone but smaller than the evo. Perfect. I could imagine the droid x
roll.gif

Get the EVO, this shouldn't even be a discussion. The EVO is far superior in everything except screen resolution/quality. I have the EVO and my sister has an Epic, she is returning it for an EVO.

HTC puts out updates for the EVO frequently, while Samsung takes forever to update their phones. EVO has 2.2, Epic 2.1. GPS satellite lock works on EVO, Epic can only do network tower lock (less accurate). My EVO battery lasts 24-36 hours. I have my settings tweaked but I still do all the normal stuff, email, Twitter, web browsing, YouTube, etc. PM me if you got any questions.

Get the EVO, this shouldn't even be a discussion. The EVO is far superior in everything except screen resolution/quality. I have the EVO and my sister has an Epic, she is returning it for an EVO.

HTC puts out updates for the EVO frequently, while Samsung takes forever to update their phones. EVO has 2.2, Epic 2.1. GPS satellite lock works on EVO, Epic can only do network tower lock (less accurate). My EVO battery lasts 24-36 hours. I have my settings tweaked but I still do all the normal stuff, email, Twitter, web browsing, YouTube, etc. PM me if you got any questions.

im on the same position , i mite get the epic . evo is too big and battery life sucks and the
epic is faster .

I also ended up getting the EVO... love it... best phone I've ever had so far... which isn't saying much but still.

Only think is my EVO is still pretty much stock except for 3 free games I downloaded from the marketplace.

Back
Top Bottom