Ex girlfriend..

You are only 17 dude get over it
laugh.gif
You havent even experienced collegesnatch yet.

-The Juice

Wake up. Grow a sack holmes. My ex and i lasted a year and a half. Not being a part of her life is like hot sex.

but..

EDIT- SAW THE PIC

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
At you guys promising each other that crap.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Im curious..what do you mean she started acting strange?

every-time i ask to go to the movies or something,she would always have something planned with her new dum friends she met in school and she wouldnt text,callme etc, as much as she used to. so i just gave up...and we also got in arguments for the dumest things.

Originally Posted by NFoRNikeee

every-time i ask to go to the movies or something,she would always have something planned with her new dum friends she met in school and she wouldnt text,call me etc, as much as she used to. so i just gave up...and we also got in arguments for the dumest things.

you got those Tiffs and Blk/Red 11s.. use them to smash other girls.

Originally Posted by proper english

every-time i ask to go to the movies or something,she would always have something planned with her new dum friends she met in school and she wouldnt text,call me etc, as much as she used to. so i just gave up...and we also got in arguments for the dumest things.

you got those Tiffs and Blk/Red 11s.. use them to smash other girls.

my tiff's were one of her favrite shoes i have
ohwell.gif

Can't front, I had the same problem a while ago and you just gotta move on with your life. Accept she isn't the only girl in the world and you dontneed anybody to be happy. Once you get to that stage you'll be straight. Some new wet-wet will help to
smokin.gif

what's up NT,well heres my story,i really miss my ex girl-friend and i was with her for a year,and some months. and i cant get over her,she's the only girl i loved and have strong feelings for...i literally wake up and fall asleep thinking about her. I tried to forget her and talking to other girls,but i cant stop think about her. We made a promise that we would get married,and have kids, blah blah blah,and well... Im worried it might not happen. i regret breaking up with her,idk why i did it,and she didn't wanna take me back. but i just don't feel right not having her by my side anymore,and Im scared that i lost her for ever, and well,i was just wondering if any of you guys feel like this about any of your ex's. and and advice if i should keep on believing in the past,or just move on,and keep her in my thoughts.

funny-pictures-disregard-females-acquire-currency.jpg

everyone here is right...youll be good man im goin through it now...cut off everything...no text, fb, myspace, whatever that'll remind you of her...i livedwith my x for a year so i just pretty much had to start all over...it sucks now but it'll get better...and don't get into that if its meant to be itsmeant to be crap...no one that loves you suppose to hurt you this much it just doesn't make sense...improve yourself do something that you never thoughtyou could do and trust me WHEN they come back revenge will be sweet

Stop bein a cake. Just move on and learn from your mistakes. Don't let a good girl pass you next time that is all.

From a fellow teenager to another - you need to grow up a little before you knuckle down on anything serious.

/thread.

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

roll.gif
@ the responses.

And speakin of ex's, the one you guys all LOVE got married a couple months ago haha
Got any wedding pics?

F that mess

Would you be happy if you got stuck with your ex FOREVER? Think about it, one vagina for the rst of your life.... hearing the same nagging mouth day in and dayout. Jealousy?

With her for a year..... wait till your with her for 2 years, then she starts getting sloppy. The sex begins to suck cause she don't wanna impress youanymore cause to her "I got him"

Keep it moving simp, theres nothing like that new girl feeling and thats what you miss. Im sure YNS or else you woulden't be crying. Now man up and keep itmoving. Don't sadden you penis too.

How did I know you were a teenager?! You don't know what love is when you're a teenager. I'm not necessarily saying you two aren't right foreach other, but emotions tend to be exaggerated when you're that young...

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

she's the one on the left. btw these are old pictures.we were sopose to be high school sweethearts. i was in 11th and she was in 10th. http://s106.photobucket.com/albums/m267/xben11x/?action=view&current=samantha.jpg
eek.gif

YOU LOST

I WOULD FEEL LIKE @+++ IF I WAS DATING HER AND THEN LOST HER
ID CRY MYSELF TO SLEEP KNOWING SHES GETTING POUNDED EVERY NIGHT
mad.gif

good luck tho

friend on the right is cute too
roll.gif

People move on for a reason, look towards the future, trust in the end everything will work out, things all happen for a reason. She seemed like she was theright one, but she was purpetrating, it only makes the right one feel that much better young buck. Keep your head up.

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
at yall making that promise thats comedy bro. at 16/17?? come on

but aight, 1st love u lose is probably the hardest. moving on easier said than done.
this is wat u can do.
smash other chicks but at the same time try and get her back if thats wat u really want.

its tuff, especilly wen u think shes perfect for u and she hot and all that. Ns in here saying man up, its hard to man up like that. u just gotta live life, ufinna think about her but dam just keeping living life.
if it was meant to be yall will get back together,if it wasnt in the future shell just be nothn but a memory

it isnt a walk in the park though so stop female dogging and deal with it, on your own,dont come to no messageboard.... even if u cant get over it, deal with it on your own, dont go crying to your boys, brother, sister, mom, dad, cousin, watever deal with that on urown itll make u stronger and not such a pansy
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom